Limited Edition Offer
Celebrate our 30 year anniversary with a free night on us
Stay 4 nights and only pay for 3 | Save 25%
We’re celebrating with offers in South Africa, Botswana, Kenya, and Tanzania. Celebrate our 30-year milestone with these special, limited edition offers.
For three decades we have pioneered inspiring conservation initiatives and signature guest experiences over three continents. Now it’s time to give back to you.
- Normal &Beyond lodge inclusions
What's not included
- Normal &Beyond exclusions apply
- Any airport taxes and surcharges
- All international, regional or inter-camp flights
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Read MoreGlobal Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company. Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue. It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- Valid 11 January to 30 April and 01 November to 20 December 2022
- Long Stay Rates and other offers cannot be applied to the same 4 nights; however additional nights can be added to the itinerary with long-stay rates and offers applied
- All 4 nights must be spent at the same lodge (i.e. can’t combine two lodges for two nights each)
- Subject to availability
- &Beyond Trading Terms Apply
Water activities available at &Beyond camps in the Delta
Boating and mokoro activities are currently possible from &Beyond Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp and &Beyond Xaranna Okavango Delta Camp
Sanctuary Stanley’s Camp has re-opened
Located on a private concession in the Okavango Delta, the camp’s area is renowned for its rich wildlife and waterways dispersed between extensive grassy plains and sandy pockets.
Decrease in helicopter rates
There has been a decrease in helicopter rates effective 16 June 2021 for all flights between Vilanculos Airport to &Beyond Benguerra Island Lodge.
Airlink’s flight schedule updates
- Airlink’s lodge link flight schedule will resume on 01 July, linking &Beyond Phinda Private Game Reserve with Johannesburg and Cape Town via Nelspruit.
- A twice-weekly direct Airlink flight from Nelspruit to Vilanculos will commence on 02 July (Mondays and Fridays).
Crater floor updates at &Beyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge
- Tanzania Parks are repairing the descent road at Ngorongoro Crater – this is the road used to descend for game drives to the Crater floor.
- With this road not being accessible, all lodges and tour operators are now using one road to descend and ascend – this requires a one-way system to be in place: all descents (entries) into the Crater need to take place from 06h00 to 12h00 in the morning, and all ascents (exits) need to take place from 12h00 to 18h00 in the afternoon.
- This unfortunately affects guests arriving at Manyara Airstrip later than 08h30 – they will not be able to go into the Crater on arrival day. Our reservation teams will provide more detail for affected bookings.
- The date of completion has not yet been confirmed but our reservation teams will stay in touch with all existing bookings affected on a monthly basis and we suggest that you notify any new bookings that are travelling within the next six months of this.