Great Savings | Outstanding Flexibility
Enjoy our all-inclusive 7 night package
What benefits can you expect from this offer?
Not only will you benefit from flight savings, but also a range of included accommodation and activities per person, per 7-night stay.
There’s a potential saving of USD 3,100 per person, per 7-night stay 2020 and 2021
For your 7-night package rate, you have the choice of where (which lodge) and when (how long), using any combination of the nominated &Beyond lodges and camps in Kenya and Tanzania.
- Additional nights may be added by using our applicable long-stay rates
- Extend your stay with 3 nights at &Beyond Mnemba Island, and qualify for the Fly Me to Mnemba Island offer
What are the primary inclusions in this package deal?
7 night’s accommodation at any combination of &Beyond Bateleur Camp (Masai Mara, Kenya) and Tanzania’s &Beyond Lake Manyara Tree Lodge (Lake Manyara National Park); &Beyond Grumeti Serengeti Tented Camp; &Beyond Klein’s Camp; &Beyond Serengeti Under Canvas (Serengeti); &Beyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge
Guest Services and Amenities
3 meals a day; soft drinks; teas and coffees; house wines; local-brand spirits and beers; safari activities; refreshments on game drives and laundry
Emergency medical evacuation coverage
Flights & Transfers
- All inter-camp flights (Please refer to Terms & Conditions)
- 1 x Regional flight between Kenya & Tanzania
- Road transfers between airstrips and lodges or camps
- Seven night’s accommodation at a combination of &Beyond lodges in Kenya and Tanzania (excluding &Beyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp and &Beyond Mnemba Island Lodge)
- 2020 inclusions: Three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirit and beers, teas and coffees, refreshments on game drives, laundry, safari activities and emergency medical evacuation insurance.
- 2021 inclusions: Park fees, camping fees, crater fee, concession fees, three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirit and beers, teas and coffees, refreshments on game drives, laundry, safari activities and emergency medical evacuation insurance.
- All inter-camp flights
- One regional flight routing between Kenya and Tanzania excluding airport taxes – refer to Terms & Conditions for details
- Standard Meet and Greet service at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport / Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Road transfers between airstrips and lodges or camps
- Transfers Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to Wilson (if applicable)
- Administration fee
What's not included
- 2020 exclusions: It is important to note that park, crater and/or concession fees apply in East Africa and are subject to change. These fees are not included in our itinerary package, and will be a surcharge. Amounts vary depending on age, time of travel, destination and can represent a significant cost. Please speak to your preferred Travel Specialist to find out more.
- Rates exclude airport taxes, telephone calls, Safari shop purchases, gratuities, all items of a personal nature, champagne, cognac, fine wines, premium brand spirits and cigars.
- Rate excludes Tourism Development Levy of USD 1.50 in Tanzania.
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Read MoreGlobal Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company. Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue. It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- A maximum of four of the nominated &Beyond lodges per package.
- Rates are per person sharing per 7 night stay.
- Rates are in US Dollars.
- 2020 Lodge Closures: Lake Manyara Tree Lodge 01 March to 31 May 2020; Grumeti Serengeti Tented Camp 21 January to 21 February 2020 and 01-30 April 2020
- 2021 Lodge Closures: Lake Manyara Tree Lodge is closed in April and Grumeti Serengeti Tented Camp is closed from January to November 2021.
- 2020 Single Supplement: A single supplement will apply to all single rooms and will also be charged when an adult is sharing with an infant.
- 2021 Single Supplement: 11 Jan - 30 Apr and 1 Nov - 20 Dec: A single supplement is only charged from the third single room per booking. 1 May - 31 Oct and 21 Dec - 10 Jan '22: A single supplement applies to all single rooms. A single supplement will be charged when an adult is sharing with an infant.
- Child sharing rates are for children between 6 and 16 years of age. Children aged 5 years and younger do not qualify for the offer and will be quoted on normal rates.
- Offer is not applicable to &Beyond family cottages, family suites and family tents.
- Upon cancellation or change in travel dates, &Beyond may need to pass on flight cancellation/amendment costs. No credits are permitted for flights not used.
- A group supplement may apply to bookings with more than 12 guests.
- Exact itinerary is dependent on client preference and/or availability.
- This offer may not be combined with other &Beyond offers, unless you are extending your stay.
- Accommodation at &Beyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp or &Beyond Mnemba Island is not included in this offer
- If guests are extending their stay with 3 nights at &Beyond Mnemba Island, they qualify for the Fly Me to Mnemba Island offer.
- Validity periods are as specified above – should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote.
- International flights to/from Nairobi or Kilimanjaro International Airport are excluded from the offer.
- Minimum of two guests in low season.
- The flights from Wilson to &Beyond Bateleur Camp or vice versa is subject to a minimum of 2 guests except afternoon flights in low season which are subject to a minimum of 4 guests.
- Internal Tanzanian routings can be rearranged.
- A Premium supplement is available should guests want the option of a luggage limit of 30kg per person in soft bags (including hand luggage) when flying with Coastal Aviation. Rates are on request.
- Flight routing only as follows:
- Kilimanjaro – Manyara – Serengeti – Kilimanjaro (and reverse); OR
- Flight routing for itineraries that combine Kenya and Tanzania only as follows:
- Kilimanjaro – Manyara – Serengeti – Mara – Wilson – Jomo Kenyatta International Airport by road (and reverse)
- Tanzania & Kenya combinations:
- Any cross border itinerary between Kenya and Tanzania needs to include an &Beyond Safari portion in both countries.
- Flight rates are purely for morning schedules. Cross border itineraries from Nairobi (Kenya) via Kilimanjaro (Tanzania) out onto the circuit will be subject to afternoon fares.
- Flights between Kenya and Tanzania may be routed via Tarime and Migori in peak season and via Wilson in low demand seasons at &Beyond’s discretion*.
- Flights between Kenya and Tanzania via Tarime and Migori is a minimum of 2 guests for high season and minimum 4 guests for low season*
- *Due to Migori Airstrip being closed until end of 2021, the cross border routing via Migori / Tarime will be affected and not possible during this time. All cross border itineraries will need to be rerouted via Wilson / Kilimanjaro.
- Rates are subject to change
- &Beyond Trading Terms Apply
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER
Talk to a Travel Specialist and tailormake your stay