Great savings | Outstanding flexibility
Enjoy our all-inclusive 7-night package. Stay 7 nights at up to 3 of our &Beyond Botswana lodges, and discover the dramatic contrasts of Botswana’s wildlife landscapes. Visit the Okavango Delta teeming with wildlife, take a photographic boating safari on the Chobe River or explore the exceptional numbers of lion, which have become known for hunting elephant in the Savute region. All these choices, for so much less!
What benefits can you expect from this offer?
Not only will you benefit from flight savings, but also a range of included accommodation and activities per person, per 7-night stay.
There’s a potential saving of up to USD 4,832 per person, per 7-night stay in 2021.
For your 7-night package rate, you have the choice of where (which lodge) and when (how long), using a combination of 3 of our &Beyond lodges and under-canvas camps in Botswana.
- Additional nights may be added by using our applicable long-stay rates
- Should you stay 2+ nights at &Beyond Chobe Under Canvas, we’ll treat you to the Pangolin Photographic Safari
- Should you decide to include &Beyond Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge, we’ll upgrade your transfer to a helicopter flight to Sandibe’s doorstep. Our Helicopter me to Sandibe offer has all the details.
What are the primary inclusions in this package deal?
Flights & Transfers
All inter-camp flights
Road transfers between airstrips and lodges or camps
7 night’s accommodation at any combination of &Beyond Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp; &Beyond Xaranna Okavango Delta Camp; &Beyond Chobe Under Canvas; &Beyond Savute Under Canvas and &Beyond Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge (a supplement applies to Sandibe)
Guest Services and Amenities
3 meals a day; soft drinks; teas and coffees; house wines; local-brand spirits and beers; safari activities; refreshments on game drives; and laundry (excl. &Beyond Chobe and Savute Under Canvas)
Emergency medical evacuation coverage
Cost for 7 nights per person sharing
- Seven night’s accommodation at any combination of &Beyond lodges in Botswana
- Three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirit and beers, teas and coffees, refreshments on game drives, laundry (excluding Chobe and Savute Under Canvas), safari activities, emergency medical evacuation insurance, VAT, transfers to and from the lodge airstrip and park fees
- All inter-camp flights
- Road transfers between Kasane and &Beyond Chobe Under Canvas
- Standard meet and greet at Maun International Airport or Kasane Airport on arrival
- Airport departure taxes at Maun and Kasane Airports
- Administration fee
What's not included
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Read MoreGlobal Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company. Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue. It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- Rates are in US Dollars and per person sharing per stay.
- Rates exclude telephone calls, safari shop purchases, gratuities, all items of a personal nature, champagne, cognacs, fine wines, premium brand spirits and cigars and landing fees.
- A lodge supplement for &Beyond Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge applies. Rates are on request per person sharing per night.
- Single Supplement:
- 11 Jan - 30 Apr and 01 Nov - 20 Dec: A single supplement is only charged from the third single room per booking.
- 01 May - 31 Oct and 21 Dec - 10 Jan: A single supplement applies to all single rooms.
- A single supplement will be charged when an adult is sharing with an infant.
- Child sharing rates are for children between 6 and 16 years of age. Children aged 5 years and younger do not qualify for the offer and will be quoted on normal rates. A single supplement will be charged when an adult is sharing with an infant.
- Under Canvas closure dates:
- Chobe Under Canvas: 11 Jan - 10 Feb 2022, 04 Jan - 10 Jan 2023
- Savute Under Canvas: 11 Jan - 13 Feb 2022; 03 Jan - 10 Jan 2023
- Chobe and Savute Under Canvas: No children under 12 years allowed
- Chobe Under Canvas rate includes one photographic safari on the Chobe River with Pangolin Photo Safaris. Subject to a minimum of a 2-night stay
- Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp and Xaranna Okavango Delta Camp: Triple room only allows for children under 12 years to share with two adults.
- Offer is not applicable to &Beyond family suites or family tents.
- Upon cancellation or change in travel dates, &Beyond may need to pass on flight cancellation/amendment costs. No credits are permitted for flights not used.
- A group supplement may apply to bookings with more than 12 guests.
- The exact itinerary is dependent on client preference and/or availability.
- This offer may not be combined with other &Beyond offers. However, additional nights may be added by using our applicable long-stay rates.
- Validity periods are as specified above - should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote.
- Maximum of three &Beyond lodges per package.
- Flight routing only as follows:
- Maun – Okavango Delta – Savute – Maun (or reverse)
- Maun – Okavango Delta – Savute – Kasane (or reverse)
- Kasane – Okavango Delta/Savute – Kasane (or reverse) – a supplement of USD 200 will be charged on this routing
- International or regional flights to/from Maun or Kasane are excluded from the offer.
- Upgrade to a Helicopter transfer, available at a supplement from USD 270:
- Helicopter transfers are quoted per person one way and based on a minimum of 2 guests
- Only applies to flights between &Beyond lodges in the Okavango Delta, or between Maun and &Beyond Delta lodges
- Due to limited luggage capacities, luggage is required to be packed in a soft bag weighing a maximum of 20 kg, including hand luggage. No hard suitcases will be allowed
- The maximum number of guests on helicopter scenic flights is 4 guests
- Helicopter Me to Sandibe offer:
- A minimum 2-night stay at Sandibe is required for 2 guests
- Applies to full-paying adult guests only. Full-paying children attract a child supplement of USD 50 per transfer (for third parties this is in addition to the applicable supplement)
- Offer may be combined with our existing long-stay, honeymoon and Fly Me offers
- For new bookings only
- Flights need to be booked by &Beyond
- Rates are subject to change
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER
Talk to a Travel Specialist and tailormake your stay
Channel your inner travel addict
You’re just 5 easy (and fun) steps away from creating your ideal Travel Dream Board.
Step 1: Select which part of the planet you wish to explore
Step 2: Clarify what kind of traveller you are
Step 3: Tick off those grand bucket list experiences that will fire your imagination
Step 4: Log in to create and add to your Dream Board
Step 5: Share & start dreaming