&Beyond Ngala Private Game Reserve shares an unfenced boundary with the world-renowned Kruger National Park, South Africa’s largest wildlife sanctuary and one of the biggest game reserves in the world. The park is located in the north-east of South Africa, in the eastern parts of Limpopo and Mpumalanga provinces.
Getting to Ngala:
- Airlink offer daily scheduled flights from Johannesburg and Nelspruit to &Beyond Ngala Private Game Reserve
- Connect &Beyond Ngala Private Game Reserve to Johannesburg, Cape Town, &Beyond Phinda Private Game Reserve, and the Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- There are daily SA Express flights from Cape Town to Hoedspruit Airport, which are then followed by a two-hour road transfer
- It is a six-hour drive from Johannesburg, on very good roads, in a two-wheel-drive vehicle
- Self-drive directions to Ngala Safari Lodge
- Self-drive directions to Ngala Tented Camp