The spirit of &Beyond Klein’s Camp
Guests enjoy exceptional game viewing, thrilling night game drives, Maasai culture and old-fashioned safari luxury.
With unbroken views over a gorgeous game-filled valley and the hills beyond, which play host to one of the greatest wildlife migrations on earth, &Beyond Klein’s Camp embodies the very soul of the Serengeti.
This private and remote camp offers guests the spirit of wild Africa – wooded hillsides, rolling grasslands and forested river banks all teeming with the rich wildlife of this natural sanctuary lie sprawled at your feet. Set in a landscape that is gentle yet rugged, &Beyond Klein’s Camp reflects the heart of this untamed land with a vintage safari style.
Why we love it
- Panoramic views over the Serengeti and the Masai Mara
- Within reach of the annual Great Wildebeest Migration
- 10 000 hectare (24 700 acre) exclusive wilderness concession in the Serengeti, therefore permitting off-road driving, bush walks and night drives
- Sensitive off-road driving techniques allow for close wildlife sightings
- Exclusive game drives with limited number of vehicles
- Vast resident lion prides, as well as leopard and cheetah