Great savings | Outstanding flexibility
Stay for 3 nights or more at &Beyond Mnemba Island, and discover this idyllic destination – for less
What benefits can you expect from this offer?
Not only will you benefit from flight savings, but also a range of included accommodation and activities per person, per 3 night stay
Flexibility & Convenience
- You have the choice when to travel (&Beyond Mnemba Island closes annually from 08 April to 20 May)
- Additional nights may be added by using our applicable long-stay rates
- If you’re considering going on a safari, our Fly Me to the Mara offer would be a perfect complement
What are the primary inclusions in this package deal?
3 night’s accommodation at &Beyond Mnemba Island
Guest Services and Amenities
3 meals a day; soft drinks; teas and coffees; house wines; local-brand spirits and beers; refreshments on lodge activities and laundry
Scuba diving: 2 dives per day (full PADI certification required); snorkelling; sea kayaking; sundowner dhow cruise; stand-up paddle boarding
*Subject to availability and weather conditions
Emergency medical evacuation coverage
Flights & Transfers
- Complimentary one-way scheduled internal flights between Arusha/Manyara/Nairobi and Zanzibar
- Free return scheduled transfers between Zanzibar and &Beyond Mnemba Island
- Three night’s accommodation at &Beyond Mnemba Island
- Emergency evacuation insurance
- Flight routing option 1: Arusha/Manyara/Nairobi to Zanzibar
- Flight from Arusha/Manyara/Nairobi to Zanzibar
- Standard meet and greet service at Zanzibar International Airport
- Shared transfer to Mnemba (road and boat)
- Shared return transfer to Zanzibar (Stone Town/Airport)
- Flight routing option 2: Zanzibar to Arusha/Manyara/Nairobi
- Meet and greet at Zanzibar International Airport
- Shared transfer from Zanzibar (Stone Town/Airport) to Mnemba (road and boat)
- Shared return transfer to Zanzibar International Airport
- Flight from Zanzibar to Arusha/Manyara/Nairobi
- Standard &Beyond lodge inclusions: Three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, refreshments on lodge activities, laundry
- Activities included: water sport at Mnemba Island (scuba diving - 2 dives per day - full PADI certification required, snorkelling, kayaking, sundowner dhow cruise, and stand-up paddle boarding) subject to availability and weather conditions
- Administration fee
What's not included
- Airport taxes, telephone calls, safari shop purchases, gratuities, and all items of a personal nature, champagne, cognac, fine wines, premium brand spirits and cigars, Infrastructure tax, Diving instruction for guests under the age of 12 years and adults without a PADI certificate at &Beyond Mnemba Island
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Read MoreGlobal Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company. Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue. It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- &Beyond Mnemba Island closes annually from 08 April - 20 May
- Rates are in US Dollars and per person sharing per stay
- Subject to a minimum of 2 guests except afternoon flights in low season which are subject to a minimum of 4 guests.
- Single Supplement 2022:
- 11 Jan - 30 Apr and 01 Nov - 20 Dec: A single supplement is only charged from the third single room per booking. 1 May - 31 Oct and 21 Dec - 10 Jan '223: A single supplement applies to all single rooms.
- A single supplement will be charged when an adult is sharing with an infant.
- Child sharing rates are for children between 6 and 16 years of age. Children aged 5 years and younger do not qualify for the offer and will be quoted on normal rates.
- Offer is not applicable to &Beyond Mnemba Island Family Banda suites
- Flights will be booked on selected operators at the discretion of &Beyond
- Due to fewer flights and guests, caused by the impact of COVID-19, airlines will require a minimum number of seats booked on a flight to confirm operation of service. These requirements are often only confirmed nearer to departure. This will affect the rate of the package, as the cost is based on two guests sharing. When a provisional booking is made, the airline may advise that a fare is subject to a minimum number of passengers, in which case a supplement to take the higher fare into account will be included in the package rate.
- Upon cancellation or change in travel dates, &Beyond may need to pass on flight cancellation/amendment costs. No credits are permitted for flights not used.
- A group supplement may apply to bookings with more than 12 guests.
- Exact itinerary is dependent on client preference and / or availability
- This offer may not be combined with other &Beyond offers. However, additional nights may be added by using our applicable long-stay rate if the itinerary qualifies for these (in terms of duration and seasonality).
- This offer is only applicable as an extension to an African safari at an &Beyond lodge in Tanzania or Kenya
- Validity periods are as specified in the rates table above - should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- Rates are subject to change
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER
Talk to a Travel Specialist and tailormake your stay
Channel your inner travel addict
You’re just 5 easy (and fun) steps away from creating your ideal Travel Dream Board.
Step 1: Select which part of the planet you wish to explore
Step 2: Clarify what kind of traveller you are
Step 3: Tick off those grand bucket list experiences that will fire your imagination
Step 4: Log in to create and add to your Dream Board
Step 5: Share & start dreaming