Your journey at a glance
Travel to five of India’s most iconic destinations on an incredible 11-day journey that offers the spectacular opportunity to delve into the country’s rich cultural and natural heritage.
Immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of Delhi’s Chandni Chowk, embark on a jungle exploration to the tiger haven of Ranthambhore National Park, stand in awe of the spectacular Taj Mahal and visit the embellished temples and whimsical palaces of Udaipur and Jaipur – all the while staying at a selection of luxurious Oberoi Hotels and Resorts.
11 Days | From USD 8,100
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
- Accommodation all hotels as per the meal plan mentioned above
- All transfers, sightseeing and overland trips by 01 Air-conditioned Toyota Innova
- Service of English Speaking local guide in each city
- Elephant ride with Dinner at Dera Amer Farm in Jaipur
- Private boat ride at Lake Pichola
- Travel Journal
- Internal flight in economy class for Jaipur-Udaipur-Delhi Sector. Baggage Allowance 15 Kg per passenger.
- Entrance fee to all monuments
- All meet and greets
- Mineral water during sightseeing and overland trip
- All current taxes as on date.
- Air Fare in Economy Class for Jaipur / Udaipur + Udaipur / Delhi sectors
- Complimentary Upgrade to a Suite at Oberoi Hotel, Gurgaon or Delhi (This is subject to availability at the time of booking)
- Sundowner at the Oberoi Amar Vilas, Agra
- One Dinner at Oberoi Vanya Vilas, Ranthambore
- One complimentary Boat Ride on Lake Pichola in Udaipur
- Participate in daily Yoga session
- 25% discount on spa therapies
- High speed internet access
What's not included
- Any International Airfare / Airport taxes
- Any change in tax structure resulting from the hike in published tariff.
- Items of personal nature like tips , laundry, phone calls etc
- Any video / still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit
- Any other item not explicitly mentioned under price includes.
- Activities at Amanbagh.
- Any Insurance
- Rate is only applicable for bookings made and confirmed before 20 December 2017
- Cost is quoted per person, and based on 2 guests travelling together in 1 room
- Quote is only applicable for hotels in the itinerary
- Prices are subject to change as per change in Government / Hotel / Airline policy without prior notice.
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned in our proposal only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Hotel Check-In 1400 hours, Check-out time 1200 NOON
- In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly. The due increase or decrease will be communicated accordingly.
- Until such time as confirmation of services is received from &Beyond South Asia this is a Quotation only and is subject to availability as no reservations have been made.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning, should there be any increases in Park Fees, Fuel, Sales Tax or VAT, third party services, or any other circumstances beyond our control in the regions featured in this quote/booking.
- All guests must take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation and curtailment.
- In order to comply with international insurance requirements all airline tickets must clearly show the passenger’s title, surname, name and initial (as indicated in their passport). As this applies to both scheduled and charter flights we would be grateful if you could provide us with this information at the time of confirmation. Your internal flights have been organized by us. While we take the maximum care to ensure a safe and comfortable journey for you &Beyond South Asia is not responsible for the fitness of the carriers or the safety standards of the carrier company.
- In order to comply with International Insurance requirements &Beyond South Asia can only reserve seats, be it on a provisional or confirmed basis, on both domestic/scheduled or charter flights.
- Please note that airfares may increase between time of booking, time of payment and the ticket being issued. Any costs incurred due to amendments will not be borne by &Beyond South Asia.
- &Beyond South Asia cannot be held responsible should airlines discontinue flights on certain routings or change scheduled timetables, resulting in missed connections etc. Should an amendment in a routing or itinerary be necessary we will re-quote you accordingly
- Dietary Requirements: All dietary requirements can be catered for. When making your reservation, please advice us of any specific dietary requirements that you may have and these will be communicated through to the respective establishment.
- Gratuities: Tipping is at your discretion. However management of the establishment will be able to assist with guidelines.
- Rates are subject to change
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
This unforgettable journey showcases just a few of our favourite experience combinations in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.
A taste of what to expect…
Day 1-2: Delhi
- Take a rickshaw ride through the Chandni Chowk, once the grandest of markets in India.
- Explore the Spice Market in Old Delhi which has been in operation since the 17th century.
- Visit the Jama Masjid, the principal mosque of the region, commisioned by Shah Jahan in 1644.
- Stop at Agrasen ki Baoli, an ancient ‘haunted’ stepwell which is a protected monument.
- Discover Rajpath, also known as the Kings Way, flanked on either side by ornamental ponds.
- Drive past Rashtrapati Bhawan (Presidential House) – the official residence of the President.
- Stop at the India Gate for photographs, the 42 metre stone arch.
- Visit Humayun’s Tomb, a complex of buildings that were built to house his body.
- End your day with a stop at the Qutub Minar, a 72.5-meter tower, the world’s tallest brick minaret.
Day 3-4: Agra
- Board a train for Agra and experience some of the truly wonderful things about Indian train travel.
- Marvel at the world’s greatest monument to love, the Taj Mahal, at both sunset and sunrise, the place where Emperor Shah Jahan engraved his immortal love for his Empress in marble.
- Discover handicraft products such as inlay work on marble, carpets, jewellery, zari and embroidery work.
- Visit Agra Fort, the ancient red sandstone palace once occupied by Shah Jahan and his family.
- The next day, take a tour of the 16th-century city of Fatehpur Sikri founded as the capital of the Mughal Empire in 1571 by Emperor Akbar which he later abandoned.
Day 4-6: Ranthambore National Park
- Discover Ranthambore National Park, most famous for being one of the original ‘Project Tiger’ reserves and which still affords one of the best opportunities of seeing a tiger in India.
- Explore the ruins of the 10th to 16th century Ranthambore Fort, which dominates the leafy forests from its perch atop a dramatic rocky outcrop.
- Apart from tigers, Ranthambore boasts a healthy population of spotted chital deer, nilgai, jackal, jungle cats, sambar, chinkara gazelle and wild pigs, as well as the slightly rarer sloth bear.
Day 7-8: Jaipur
- Explore the pink city – vibrant with colours and bustling bazaars where artisans fashion puppets, silver jewellery, bangles and other handicrafts in their workshops.
- Tour the City Palace, a wonderful combination of Mughal and Rajput forms of architecture, now partly a museum housing miniature paintings, manuscripts, Mughal carpets, musical instruments, royal costumes and weapons.
- Discover the Observatory Tower, built in 1728, housing precise instruments for measuring “the harmony of heavens”.
- Stop at Hawa Mahal, with its pink sandstone façade, built for the ladies of the harem by Sawai Pratap Singh.
- Walk in the footsteps of royalty at the magnificent Amer Fort, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Marvel at the ancient art of hand printing at the Anokhi Museum, dedicated to the history of hand printing.
- Enjoy an evening excursion to Dera Amer, for an unforgettable experience with rescued elephants from the city.
Day 9-10: Udaipur
- Embark on an afternoon boat excursion on the tranquil waters of the lake where you will be able to view the city as it rises majestically above the lake in the middle of the desert.
- Explore the city on a walk in the midst of architectural wonders and meet the city’s enchanting residents, listening to tales of Udaipur’s rich, artistic legacy.
- Discover the Gadiya Devra temple before heading off to the steps of the Gangaur Ghat.
- Visit a 150-year-old heritage art house, decorated in intricate mural paintings, and savour the decadent tastes of Indian tea and sumptuous samosas.
- Stroll through the mystical Sai Mandir and Jagdish temples, heading towards the ancient stepped well of Maje-ki-Baoli, walking among traders, weavers and pottery makers.
- Explore Udaipur’s bustling bazaars, set in hidden enclaves, and offering traditional jewellery made of silver and camel bone, elaborate brocades and embellished fabrics.
Day 11: Departure
Today, you will have the morning to enjoy at your leisure before being collected for your flight to Delhi and onward flight later this evening.