Your journey at a glance
Kick-start your adventure with an interpretive tour of Agra, home to the ultimate testament of love – the inimitable Taj Mahal – and the red stone Agra Fort.
Next, travel by train to the Ranthambhore National Park, one of the original “Project Tiger” reserves, before heading to the Pink City of Jaipur. Here, partake in a wonderful elephant experience, enjoy exclusive access to the City Palace and explore the Amber Fort. Lastly, travel to Kanha National Park, renowned for its tiger conservation efforts, and spend some time discovering the marvels of the park’s breathtaking habitats on a series of memorable jungle drives.
13 Days | From USD 7,771
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
- Accommodation at all hotels in one Double Room.
- All transfers, sightseeing and overland trips by 01 Air-conditioned Toyota Innova for the whole trip.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All internal regular flights in economy class subject to change at the time of issuing.
- Game safaris as mentioned in the itinerary is included.
- Services of naturist during game safaris is included.
- Entrances fees at all the monuments as mentioned in the itinerary is included.
- Services of local English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours is included.
- Travel Journal
- Mineral water during sightseeing and overland trip
- All current taxes as on date.
- Accommodation in a Double room.
- Photographic fees (non-professional).
- Services of English-Speaking Naturalist.
- Forest guide fees.
- Three meals daily (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Laundry – 6 Pieces per Person per Day.
- Scheduled Safari activities morning and afternoon game safaris.
- Refreshments on game safaris.
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance.
- All applicable taxes
What's not included
- Any International Airfare / Airport taxes
- Any change in tax structure resulting from the hike in published tariff.
- Items of personal nature like tips , laundry, phone calls etc
- Any video / still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit
- Any other item not explicitly mentioned under price includes.
- Any Insurance
- Telephone calls
- Safari Shop purchases
- Champagne, Cognacs, Premium Brand Spirits, Fine Wines and Cigars.
- Any additional taxes and levies.
- The rate is not valid from 22 December – 05 January
- Winter rates are valid from 15th October to 21st December 2020 and 5th January to 15th April 2021.
- Summer rates are valid from 16th April to 30th June 2021.
- Prices are subject to change as per change in Government / Hotel / Airline policy without prior notice.
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned in our proposal only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Hotel Check-In 1400 hours, Check-out time 1200 NOON
- In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly. The due increase or decrease will be communicated accordingly.
- Until such time as confirmation of services is received from &Beyond South Asia this is a Quotation only and is subject to availability as no reservations have been made.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning, should there be any increases in Park Fees, Fuel, Sales Tax or VAT, third party services, or any other circumstances beyond our control in the regions featured in this quote/booking.
- All guests must take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation and curtailment.
- In order to comply with international insurance requirements all airline tickets must clearly show the passenger’s title, surname, name and initial (as indicated in their passport). As this applies to both scheduled and charter flights we would be grateful if you could provide us with this information at the time of confirmation. Your internal flights have been organized by us. While we take the maximum care to ensure a safe and comfortable journey for you &Beyond South Asia is not responsible for the fitness of the carriers or the safety standards of the carrier company.
- In order to comply with International Insurance requirements &Beyond South Asia can only reserve seats, be it on a provisional or confirmed basis, on both domestic/scheduled or charter flights.
- Please note that airfares may increase between time of booking, time of payment and the ticket being issued. Any costs incurred due to amendments will not be borne by &Beyond South Asia.
- &Beyond South Asia cannot be held responsible should airlines discontinue flights on certain routings or change scheduled timetables, resulting in missed connections etc. Should an amendment in a routing or itinerary be necessary we will re-quote you accordingly
- Dietary Requirements: All dietary requirements can be catered for. When making your reservation, please advice us of any specific dietary requirements that you may have and these will be communicated through to the respective establishment.
- Gratuities: Tipping is at your discretion. However management of the establishment will be able to assist with guidelines.
- Rates are subject to change
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
This unforgettable journey showcases just a few of our favourite experience combinations in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.
A taste of what to expect…
Day 1-2: Delhi
- Take a rickshaw ride through the Chandni Chowk, once the grandest of markets in India.
- Explore the Spice Market in Old Delhi which has been in operation since the 17th century.
- Visit the Jama Masjid, the principal mosque of the region, commisioned by Shah Jahan in 1644.
- Stop at Agrasen ki Baoli, an ancient ‘haunted’ stepwell which is a protected monument.
- Discover Rajpath, also known as the Kings Way, flanked on either side by ornamental ponds.
- Drive past Rashtrapati Bhawan (Presidential House) – the official residence of the President.
- Stop at the India Gate for photographs, the 42 metre stone arch.
- Visit Humayun’s Tomb, a complex of buildings that were built to house his body.
- End your day with a stop at the Qutub Minar, a 72.5-meter tower, the world’s tallest brick minaret.
Day 2-3: Agra
- Board a train for Agra and experience some of the truly wonderful things about Indian train travel.
- Marvel at the world’s greatest monument to love, the Taj Mahal, at both sunset and sunrise, the place where Emperor Shah Jahan engraved his immortal love for his Empress in marble.
- Discover handicraft products such as inlay work on marble, carpets, jewellery, zari and embroidery work.
- Visit Agra Fort, the ancient red sandstone palace once occupied by Shah Jahan and his family.
- The next day, take a tour of the 16th-century city of Fatehpur Sikri founded as the capital of the Mughal Empire in 1571 by Emperor Akbar which he later abandoned.
Day 4-6: Ranthambore
- Discover Ranthambore National Park, most famous for being one of the original ‘Project Tiger’ reserves and it still affords one of the best opportunities of seeing a tiger in India.
- Explore the ruins of the 10th to 16th century Ranthambore Fort, which dominates the leafy forests from its perch atop a dramatic rocky outcrop.
- Apart from tigers, Ranthambore boasts a healthy population of spotted chital deer, nilgai, jackal, jungle cats, sambar, chinkara gazelle and wild pigs, as well as the slightly rarer sloth bear.
Day 7-9: Jaipur
- Explore the pink city – vibrant with colours and bustling bazaars where artisans fashion puppets, silver jewellery, bangles and other handicrafts in their workshops.
- Tour the City Palace, a wonderful combination of Mughal and Rajput forms of architecture, now partly a museum housing miniature paintings, manuscripts, Mughal carpets, musical instruments, royal costumes and weapons.
- Discover the Observatory Tower, built in 1728, housing precise instruments for measuring “the harmony of heavens”.
- Stop at Hawa Mahal, with its pink sandstone façade, built for the ladies of the harem by Sawai Pratap Singh.
- Walk in the footsteps of royalty at the magnificent Amer Fort, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Marvel at the ancient art of hand printing at the Anokhi Museum, dedicated to the history of hand printing.
- Enjoy an evening excursion to Dera Amer, for an unforgettable experience with rescued elephants from the city.
Day 10-13: Kanha National Park
- Move on to Kanha National Park, one of the first areas to be protected under Project Tiger, aimed at preserving this magnificent animal.
- Kanha is a renowned and picturesque conservation area that boasts the ideal habitat for both tigers and their prey species.
- Explore the sal and bamboo forests of Kanha on twice-daily game drives accompanied by a trained naturalist, who will point out and explain details about the fascinating animals and plants of the jungle.
- Spend two nights at Banjaar Tola Tented Camp, in a luxury tent. Your stay is on a full board basis and includes scheduled shared game drives.
Day 13: Departure
Today, enjoy a short morning jungle drive, before you are collected for your homeward flight.
Tailormake your journey
Add these must-do experiences
Channel your inner travel addict
You’re just 5 easy (and fun) steps away from creating your ideal Travel Dream Board.
Step 1: Select which part of the planet you wish to explore
Step 2: Clarify what kind of traveller you are
Step 3: Tick off those grand bucket list experiences that will fire your imagination
Step 4: Log in to create and add to your Dream Board
Step 5: Share & start dreaming