- Accommodation at the Hotels and as per the meal plans mentioned above.
- All transport services using 01 Air-conditioned Car based on options provided.
- All sightseeing and related entrance charges as mentioned in the itinerary.
- We will be providing an English speaking Chauffeur Guide throughout the tour.
- Bottled water during sightseeing tours and long drives.
- All presently applicable government taxes.
- Ceylon Tea Trails All Inclusive package includes: Bed tea, full English or Sri Lankan breakfast, 3-course lunch or rice and curry (gourmet packed lunch if on excursion), traditional afternoon cream tea (scones, clotted cream; jams; cakes; sandwiches), pre-dinner cocktails, 4-course gourmet dinner, a selection of international wines, premium spirits & liqueurs, beer (Alcohol will not be served on Poya full moon days and other days prohibited by the Govt.), juice and soft drinks, tea & coffee, laundry, calls within Sri Lanka, the “Tea Experience” tea fields & factory tour with our planter/naturalist–in-residence & bungalow amenities including Wi-Fi.
What's not included
- Sri Lankan Visa
- Lunch and Dinner unless stated otherwise
- Beverages, unless stated otherwise
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, phone calls etc.
- Any hotel early check-ins or late check-outs unless stated otherwise.
- Any Insurance
- International and domestic airfare unless stated otherwise.
- Tips to guides, airport and hotel porters and restaurants. (Tipping is expected!)
- Any change in tax structure resulting from the hike in published tariff.
- Any other item not explicitly mentioned under included price.
- Hotel Check-In 14:00 hours, Check-out time 12:00 noon
- Prices are subject to change as per change in Government / Hotel / Airline policy without prior notice.
- All rates are inclusive of taxes, Any further changes in taxes/levies will be charged extra as applicable
Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However, in the event of any of the above-mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whichever is applicable) to you.
- In case of any currency fluctuations or amendments in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly. The due increase or decrease will be communicated accordingly.
- Approximate drive times given in the itinerary are direct drive times and do not take into account any traffic situations, road repairs or stops along the way which might increase the time it takes to arrive at the destination.
- Please note that in most properties, the normal check-in time is 14:00 Hrs and normal check out time is 12:00 Hrs (noon). Please let us know If your flight is arriving prior to your normal hotel check-in time or if your departure flight is scheduled to depart later than the normal hotel check-out time so that an early or late check-out facility can be arranged.