- Accommodation at all hotels
- All transfers, sightseeing and overland trips by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Travel Journal
- All internal regular flights in economy class subject to change at the time of issuing
- Entrance fee and services of English-speaking local guide during sightseeing in Delhi
- Mineral water during sightseeing and overland trip
- All current taxes as on date.
TAJ SAFARIS LODGES: The prices are inclusive of:
- Park fees
- Photographic fees (non-professional)
- Services of English-speaking naturalist
- Forest guide fees
- Cycle of three meals daily (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers
- Teas and coffees
- Laundry (6 pieces per person/per day)
- Scheduled safari activities morning and evening by shared jeeps
- Refreshments on game drives
- All applicable taxes
What's not included
- Any international airfare and airport taxes
- Any change in tax structure resulting from the hike in published tariff.
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, phone calls etc.
- Any video / still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit
- Any other item not explicitly mentioned under price includes
- Any Insurance
TAJ SAFARIS LODGES: The prices are exclusive of:
- Telephone calls
- Safari Shop purchases
- Champagne, cognacs, premium brand spirits, fine wines and cigars
- Any additional taxes and levies.
- Not Valid – Christmas / New Year / Pushkar Period – 20 Dec 2019 To 5th Jan 2020
- Prices are subject to change as per change in Government / Hotel / Airline policy without prior notice.
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned in our proposal only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Hotel Check-In 1400 hours, Check-out time 1200 NOON
- In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly. The due increase or decrease will be communicated accordingly.
- Until such time as confirmation of services is received from &Beyond South Asia this is a Quotation only and is subject to availability as no reservations have been made.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning, should there be any increases in Park Fees, Fuel, Sales Tax or VAT, third party services, or any other circumstances beyond our control in the regions featured in this quote/booking.
- All guests must take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation and curtailment.
- In order to comply with international insurance requirements all airline tickets must clearly show the passenger’s title, surname, name and initial (as indicated in their passport). As this applies to both scheduled and charter flights we would be grateful if you could provide us with this information at the time of confirmation. Your internal flights have been organized by us. While we take the maximum care to ensure a safe and comfortable journey for you &Beyond South Asia is not responsible for the fitness of the carriers or the safety standards of the carrier company.
- In order to comply with International Insurance requirements &Beyond South Asia can only reserve seats, be it on a provisional or confirmed basis, on both domestic/scheduled or charter flights.
- Please note that airfares may increase between time of booking, time of payment and the ticket being issued. Any costs incurred due to amendments will not be borne by &Beyond South Asia.
- &Beyond South Asia cannot be held responsible should airlines discontinue flights on certain routings or change scheduled timetables, resulting in missed connections etc. Should an amendment in a routing or itinerary be necessary we will re-quote you accordingly
- Dietary Requirements: All dietary requirements can be catered for. When making your reservation, please advise us of any specific dietary requirements that you may have and these will be communicated through to the respective establishment.
- Gratuities: Tipping is at your discretion. However management of the establishment will be able to assist with guidelines.