Your journey at a glance
Explore Old and New Delhi on an interpretive guided tour to the Chandni Chowk and two of India’s prized World Heritage Sites, the Qutub Minar and Humayun’s Tomb.
Your adventure then takes you to the game-rich Pench National Park, a spectacular reserve set amongst a typical Central Indian teak jungle, which offers a quiet and secluded game viewing experience. Next, head to the prime tiger wilderness of Kanha National Park, one of the first areas to be protected under Project Tiger, aimed at preserving this magnificent animal.
Your adventure will lead you to beautiful Varanasi for an insightful exploration, showcasing the unique relationship the city and its inhabitants have with the Gangtey River.
10 Days | From USD 5,559
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
- Accommodation at all hotels
- All transfers, sightseeing and overland trips by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Travel Journal
- All internal regular flights in economy class subject to change at the time of issuing
- Entrance fee and services of English-speaking local guide during sightseeing in Delhi
- Mineral water during sightseeing and overland trip
- All current taxes as on date.
- Park fees
- Photographic fees (non-professional)
- Services of English-speaking naturalist
- Forest guide fees
- Cycle of three meals daily (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers
- Teas and coffees
- Laundry (6 pieces per person/per day)
- Scheduled safari activities morning and evening by shared jeeps
- Refreshments on game drives
- All applicable taxes
What's not included
- Any international airfare and airport taxes
- Any change in tax structure resulting from the hike in published tariff.
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, phone calls etc.
- Any video / still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit
- Any other item not explicitly mentioned under price includes
- Any Insurance
- Telephone calls
- Safari Shop purchases
- Champagne, cognacs, premium brand spirits, fine wines and cigars
- Any additional taxes and levies.
- Validity periods are as specified in the downloadable PDF; should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- Prices are subject to change as per change in Government / Hotel / Airline policy without prior notice.
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly. The due increase or decrease will be communicated accordingly.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning, should there be any increases in Park Fees, Fuel, Sales Tax or VAT, third party services, or any other circumstances beyond our control in the regions featured in this quote/booking.
- All guests must take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation and curtailment.
- In order to comply with international insurance requirements all airline tickets must clearly show the passenger’s title, surname, name and initial (as indicated in their passport). As this applies to both scheduled and charter flights we would be grateful if you could provide us with this information at the time of confirmation.
- Your internal flights have been organized by us. While we take the maximum care to ensure a safe and comfortable journey for you &Beyond India Private Ltd. is not responsible for the fitness of the carriers or the safety standards of the carrier company.
- In order to comply with International Insurance requirements &Beyond India can only reserve seats, be it on a provisional or confirmed basis, on both domestic/scheduled or charter flights.
- Rates are subject to change
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
This unforgettable journey showcases just a few of our favourite experience combinations in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.
A taste of what to expect…
Day 1-3: Delhi
- Take a rickshaw ride through the Chandni Chowk, once the grandest of markets in India.
- Explore the Spice Market in Old Delhi which has been in operation since the 17th century.
- Visit the Jama Masjid, the principal mosque of the region, commisioned by Shah Jahan in 1644.
- Stop at Agrasen ki Baoli, an ancient ‘haunted’ stepwell which is a protected monument.
- Discover Rajpath, also known as the Kings Way, flanked on either side by ornamental ponds.
- Drive past Rashtrapati Bhawan (Presidential House) – the official residence of the President.
- Stop at the India Gate for photographs, the 42 metre stone arch.
- Visit Humayun’s Tomb, a complex of buildings that were built to house his body.
- End your day with a stop at the Qutub Minar, a 72.5-meter tower, the world’s tallest brick minaret.
Day 3-5: Pench National Park
- Head to Pench National Park, a spectacular natural reserve set in a typical teak jungle, offering a quiet and secluded game viewing experience and supports a rich variety of wildlife. Here, you will have the opportunity to explore the jungle on morning and afternoon game drives, in an open 4×4 safari vehicle, accompanied by a trained naturalist.
- Spend two nights at Baghvan Jungle Lodge. Your stay is on a full board basis, including scheduled game drives in a shared vehicle.
- Explore the dense jungles of Pench National Park on early morning and afternoon game drives in an open 4×4 safari vehicle.
Day 5-8: Kanha National Park
- Move on to Kanha National Park, one of the first areas to be protected under Project Tiger, aimed at preserving this magnificent animal.
- Kanha is a renowned and picturesque conservation area that boasts the ideal habitat for both tigers and their prey species.
- Explore the sal and bamboo forests of Kanha on twice-daily game drives accompanied by a trained naturalist, who will point out and explain details about the fascinating animals and plants of the jungle.
- Spend three nights at Banjaar Tola Tented Camp, in a luxury tent. Your stay is on a full board basis and includes scheduled shared game drives.
Day 8 - 10: Delhi and Varanasi
- Spend one overnight in Delhi before heading to Varanasi, the holy city of India
- Varanasi is closely associated with the River Ganges and the river’s religious importance.
- The city has been a cultural and religious centre in North India for several thousand years.
- Explore Sarnath, the palace where Gautam Buddha is believed to have given his first sermon about the basic principles of Buddhism.
- Visit the Varanasi ghats to witness the Aarti ceremony from the banks of the river
- A sunset boat ride on the river rewards with the magical sight of thousands of tiny candlelit lamps made of leaves and marigolds being set afloat as part of the Ganga Aarti ceremony.
Day 10: Departure
Today, you will have the morning to enjoy at your leisure before being collected for your flight to Delhi and onward flight later this evening.