Your journey at a glance
This incredible 13-day India tour takes you to the vibrant attractions of Delhi, before whisking you away to the magnificent Bandhavgarh, Kanha and Panna National Parks, ending with a tour of Agra.
Kick-start your adventure in the bustling surrounds of Delhi with a rickshaw ride through the renowned Chandni Chowk. Afterwards, embark on an interpretive tour of the Jama Masjid and the spectacular UNESCO World Heritage Site of Humayun’s Tomb. The next leg of your journey takes you to three of India’s most prized wildlife Parks in search of India’s prized tiger, the flourishing Bandhavgarh, Kanha and Panna National Parks. Here, you will have the opportunity to indulge in luxurious accommodation and embark on morning and afternoon game drives. Enjoy a brief stop in Khajuraho to explore the splendid Khajuraho Temple Complex, before leaving for Agra, aboard a train. Once in Agra, you will be able to view the breathtaking Taj Mahal by sunset and sunrise before waving a fond farewell to this iconic destination.
13 Days | From USD 8,806
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
- Accommodation at all hotels in one Double/Twin - Room.
- All transfers, sightseeing and overland trips by 01 Air-conditioned Innova in North India.
- Travel Journal
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Internal Regular flights in economy class subject to change at the time of issuing.
- Entrance fee and services of English speaking Local guide during sightseeing
- Train Fare from Agra to Delhi
- Mineral water during sightseeing and overland trip
- Digital Travel Journal
- All current taxes as on date.
- Park fees
- Photographic fees (non-professional)
- Services of English Speaking Naturalist
- Forest guide fees
- Cycle of three meals daily (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Teas and Coffees
- Laundry (6 pieces per person/per day)
- Scheduled Safari activities morning and evening by shared jeeps
- Refreshments on safari
- All applicable taxes
What's not includedWhat’s not included:
- Any International Airfare / Airport taxes
- Any change in tax structure resulting from the hike in published tariff.
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, phone calls etc
- Any video / still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit
- Any other item not explicitly mentioned under price includes.
- Any Insurance.
- Telephone calls
- Safari Shop purchases
- Any alcohol, wine, Champagne, Cognacs, Premium Brand Spirits, Fine Wines and Cigars.
- Any additional taxes and levies.
- Should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Rates are subject to change
- &Beyond trading terms apply
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
This unforgettable journey showcases just a few of our favourite experience combinations in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.
A taste of what to expect…
Day 1-2: Delhi
- Take a rickshaw ride through the Chandni Chowk, once the grandest of markets in India.
- Explore the Spice Market in Old Delhi which has been in operation since the 17th century.
- Visit the Jama Masjid, the principal mosque of the region, commisioned by Shah Jahan in 1644.
- Stop at Agrasen ki Baoli, an ancient ‘haunted’ stepwell which is a protected monument.
- Discover Rajpath, also known as the Kings Way, flanked on either side by ornamental ponds.
- Drive past Rashtrapati Bhawan (Presidential House) – the official residence of the President.
- Stop at the India Gate for photographs, the 42 metre stone arch.
- Visit Humayun’s Tomb, a complex of buildings that were built to house his body.
- End your day with a stop at the Qutub Minar, a 72.5-meter tower, the world’s tallest brick minaret.
Day 3-5: Kanha National Park
- Move on to Kanha National Park, one of the first areas to be protected under Project Tiger, aimed at preserving this magnificent animal.
- Kanha is a renowned and picturesque conservation area that boasts the ideal habitat for both tigers and their prey species.
- Explore the sal and bamboo forests of Kanha on twice-daily game drives accompanied by a trained naturalist, who will point out and explain details about the fascinating animals and plants of the jungle.
Day 6-8: Bandhavgarh National Park
- An essential stop on any serious tiger safari, Bandhavgarh National Park is renowned for one of India’s highest concentrations of this magnificent animal.
- A relatively small park with a thriving tiger population, it offers guests a good chance of encountering the king of the jungle, as well as a selection of other exotic wildlife.
- Explore this magnificent destination on morning and afternoon game drives.
Day 9-10: Panna National Park
- One of the most pristine, quiet and beautiful of India’s wilderness areas, Panna National Park is the ideal place to escape to for serene appreciation of the country’s sheer natural beauty.
- Although the tiger population of the park is sparse, Panna is home to no less than five other species of cat, which include leopard, jungle cat, leopard cat, rusty spotted cat and caracal. Hyenas, wild dogs, jackals, wolves and foxes are also found here, together with India’s ‘Big Four’ snakes, the spectacled cobra, Russel’s viper, saw-scaled viper and common krait.
Day 11: Khajuraho
- Enjoy a guided tour of the magnificent Khajuraho Temple Complex.
- The temple’s main attraction is its erotic carvings that depict men, women, and even animals engaging in various erotic acts under the benign smiles of divinities.
- Originally a group of 80 temples, of which only 25 remain today, the temples of Khajuraho fall into three distinct groups and belong to two different religions, Hinduism and Jainism.
- Khajuraho has been designated as UNESCO World Heritage site and is highly worthy of tourist attention.
Day 12: Agra
- Board a train for Agra and experience some of the truly wonderful things about Indian train travel.
- Marvel at the world’s greatest monument to love, the Taj Mahal, at both sunset and sunrise, the place where Emperor Shah Jahan engraved his immortal love for his Empress in marble.
- Discover handicraft products such as inlay work on marble, carpets, jewellery, zari and embroidery work.
- Visit Agra Fort, the ancient red sandstone palace once occupied by Shah Jahan and his family.
- The next day, take a tour of the 16th-century city of Fatehpur Sikri founded as the capital of the Mughal Empire in 1571 by Emperor Akbar which he later abandoned.
Day 13: Departure
Today, you will have the morning to enjoy at your leisure before being collected for your flight to Delhi and onward flight later this evening.
Tailormake your journey
Add these must-do experiences
Channel your inner travel addict
You’re just 5 easy (and fun) steps away from creating your ideal Travel Dream Board.
Step 1: Select which part of the planet you wish to explore
Step 2: Clarify what kind of traveller you are
Step 3: Tick off those grand bucket list experiences that will fire your imagination
Step 4: Log in to create and add to your Dream Board
Step 5: Share & start dreaming