Your journey at a glance
Created especially for wildlife enthusiasts, this exceptional 11-day itinerary is centred around Kenya’s most scenic and wildlife-rich national parks.
Delve deeper into the African bush on the wide open plains of the Amboseli National Park, with the spectacular Mount Kilimanjaro as your backdrop.
Explore Lewa Wildlife Conservancy, Kenya’s oldest safari venture, home to a number of endangered species including rhino. As a private conservancy, Lewa offers an expansive range of activities including game drives, walking safaris, horse-back safaris and camel rides.
Delight in an adventure to Samburu National Reserve, a rugged, semi-desert situated on the banks of the Ewaso Nyiro River.
Be captivated in Meru National Park where Joy Adamson raised and released the lioness, Elsa – the subject of the international best-seller, and Academy award-winning film ‘Born Free’.
Kenya’s most famous safari destination, the Masai Mara, is the iconic finale to your adventure. Savour spectacular landscapes textured with rolling hills where crimson-clad Maasai warriors tend their herds among vast numbers of resident wildlife. Here teeming gatherings of Africa’s classic wildlife take part in the greatest spectacle, the Great Wildebeest Migration, that culminates from July to September – an utterly breathtaking sight!
11 Days | From USD 8,330
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
- Meet and Greet service at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Accommodation inclusions as per itinerary above
- All Light Aircraft scheduled flights:
- Wilson Airport to Amboseli Airstrip
- Amboseli Airstrip to Wilson Airport
- Wilson Airport to Meru Airstrip
- Meru Airstrip to Samburu Airstrip
- Samburu Airstrip to Masai Mara Airstrip
- Masai Mara Airstrip to Wilson Airport
- All road transfers as per the itinerary
- Kenya National park fees
- Personal Travel Journal
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Administration Fee
What's not included
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Read MoreGlobal Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company. Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue. It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- Rates subject to a minimum of 2 guests travelling
- Giraffe Manor is closed from 11 - 20 April 2021
- SaSaab closed 16 - 30 November 2021
- Minimum 2 nights stay is applied at Tortilis Camp and Elsa's Kopie
- Single supplement only refers to the single room supplement
- Single traveler supplement will be quoted on request
- Validity periods are as specified as per the downloadable detailed PDF - should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control in the countries featured in this quote
- Rates are subject to change.
- Our high season typically covers travel between July and September as well as Christmas, New Years and Easter.
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
This unforgettable journey showcases just a few of our favourite experience combinations in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.
A taste of what to expect…
Day 1: Nairobi
Explore Nairobi, Kenya’s beating heart, a place of great contrasts and cultures
- On arrival at Nairobi’s Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be warmly welcomed by a member of the &Beyond team, who will assist you at the airport before driving you to Giraffe Manor.
- Kenya’s capital is one of the largest and most influential cities in Africa, an important commercial and financial regional hub.
- Be enveloped by the diverse Kenyan culture and hospitality on your first night.
- Spend one night at Giraffe Manor in Nairobi
Day 2-3: Amboseli National Park
- After an early breakfast, you will be driven to Wilson Airport, where you will board a flight to Amboseli National Park.
- Amboseli National Park is one of the best known wildlife destinations in Kenya, primarily for excellent sightings of elephant in the big marshy area and the magnificent view of Mount Kilimanjaro (Observation Hill offers the best vistas). Chase the perfect sight of a massive gathering of big-tusked elephants set against the backdrop of Mt Kilimanjaro.
- Adventures include twice-daily game drives in open safari vehicles, walks in the conservancy (led by expert Maasai guides), cultural tours and decadent bush breakfasts.
- Spend two nights at Amboseli National Park
Day 4-5: Meru National Park
- After breakfast you will be driven to the airstrip for your flight to Meru National Park. Made famous by conservationist Joy Adamson and the film based on her book “Born Free”, Meru National Park features 13 rivers and supports a wide range of diverse habitats.
- A paradise for bird watchers, there are several rare bird species found here.
- In the unspoilt and rugged landscape of Meru, enjoy game drives, safari walks or a cultural visit to the local community. Or why not try your hand at fishing in one of the many rivers.
- Spend two nights at Meru National Park
Day 6-7: Samburu and Buffalo Springs reserves
- After breakfast you will be driven to the airstrip where your flight will be awaiting to take you to Samburu, Sasaab Camp.
- Enjoy twice daily game drives where you might see huge majestic elephant, lion, leopard and cheetah and all of the ‘special five’ which include the Beisa oryx, reticulated giraffe, Grevy’s zebra, Gerenuk antelope and Somali ostrich.
- In the hot and arid lowlands of the Northern districts of Kenya, featuring doum palms and over 450 species of birds, there are interesting experiences to keep you fascinated over the next day or two.
- Visit a Samburu community and learn about their way of life and culture.
- Take a camel safari, or even spend the night under the stars in a fly camp. Or enjoy your camp, overlooking the Ewaso Nyiro River, where the world melts away.
- Spend two nights at Samburu National Reserve
Day 8-10: Masai Mara National Reserve
- After a wholesome breakfast, you will be driven to the airstrip for your scheduled flight to the iconic Masai Mara National Reserve.
- Over the next few days take time to explore this wilderness area on game drives, walks or perhaps even spoil yourselves on a hot air balloon safari.
- Be utterly enchanted by this reserve, world-famous and for good reason.
- Spend two nights in the Maasai Mara National Reserve
Day 11: Departure
- Today you wave a fond farewell and after a delicious breakfast, you will be driven to the airstrip for your light aircraft flight to Wilson Airport.
- On arrival at the airport, you will be met by an &Beyond representative who will drive you to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your flight onwards.