EXCLUSIVE USE VILLAS
PRIVATE WALKS AND TREKS
Your journey at a glance
Immerse yourself in this 7-day private villa itinerary that highlights the beauty of the Himalayan landscapes, pristine natural terrain and cultural wonders of India.
Stay in private villas with every amenity you could possibly want, where your every need is catered to, spectacular views at every angle and the beauty of secluded luxury.
Privately guided throughout your journey begins briefly in Delhi, a mixture of bustling international metropolis, medieval chaos and regal splendour, the city is crammed to bursting point with tombs, temples, monuments and ruins, all of which exist side by side with modern suburbs and glass and chrome skyscrapers.
Head to the Kumaon Himalayas, a land of unmatched natural beauty, sublime spirituality, great views, invigorating walks, marvellous food, folk tales, local festivals and wildlife. The charming hill station of Binsar gives panoramic views of the Himalaya, fundamental to Hindu belief and mythology. Enjoy intrepid treks and leisurely nature walks with views of these great peaks inhabited by numerous gods and goddesses.
Your adventure culminates in Nainital, nestled between three mountain peaks, the cool waters of the Naini Lake have enticed travellers to Nainital for generations. Visit Jim Corbett’s family home, go on a heritage walk and visit to the Governor’s Estate (Raj Bhawan) which is spread over 220 acres and was built as a miniature of the Windsor Castle. An extraordinary journey awaits you here.
1 night Delhi | 4 nights Binsar | 1 night Nainital
07 Days | From USD 3,959 per person
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
What's included• Accommodation at all hotels in one Double Room. • All transfers, sightseeing and overland trips by 01 Air-conditioned Toyota Crysta (MUV). • Meals as mentioned in the itinerary • Entrance fee and services of English speaking Local guide during sightseeing • Nature walk, trekking, bird watching • Visit to Kumaon village with Lunch • Cooking session at Abbotsford followed by Dinner. • Air ticket Delhi – Pantnagar – Delhi in economy class • Bottle water, soft drinks during sightseeing and overland trip • All current taxes as on date.
What's not included• Any International Airfare and Airport taxes • Any change in tax structure resulting from the hike in published tariff. • Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, phone calls etc • Any video or still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit • Any other item not explicitly mentioned under price includes. • Any Insurance.
- Rates are valid from 01 October 2020 – 30 June 2021
- Validity periods are as specified above; should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- The rates quoted are subject to change without warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Rates are subject to change.
- &Beyond trading terms apply
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
This unforgettable journey showcases just a few of our favourite experience combinations in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.
A taste of what to expect…
Day 1-2: Delhi
• Delhi was established in 900 BC and is the capital of the largest democracy of the world. A mixture of bustling international metropolis, medieval chaos and regal splendour, the city is crammed to bursting point with tombs, temples, monuments and ruins, all of which exist side by side with modern suburbs and glass and chrome skyscrapers.
• Upon arrival at Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport you will be welcomed by your &Beyond India host and chauffeured to your Hotel JW Marriott Aero City.
• At the hotel enjoy the outdoor pool, fully equipped fitness centre as well as Quan Spa, which offers Marriott’s signature spa treatments to help you unwind.
• There are also multiple options for dining, from Delhi Baking Company, a coffee house serving up fresh pastries and hot drinks, the JW Lounge for evening cocktails and Akira Back, an authentic Japanese- Korean fusion restaurant open for dinner.
Day 2-5: Binsar
- This morning you will be driven to Delhi Airport for your flight to Pantnagar.
- You will be met on arrival with a delicious packed lunch and driven 4½hrs to Binsar (140km/87mi.). The property is located inside Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary, set in the scenic Jhandi Dhar range of the Himalaya.
- Binsar became a Wildlife Sanctuary in 1988 after a prolonged movement by the local community. This picturesque sleepy area with nine traditional Kumaoni villages has a total population of just 600.
- The wildlife sanctuary is also a treat for those keen on watching its winged visitors. Birding and butterfly walks are two of the main attractions in this sanctuary.
- A trip to Zero Point, the highest viewing point in the sanctuary, for a breath-taking view of the chain of snow-capped peaks.
- Enjoy numerous treks of varying length and nature walks led by local guides familiar with the mountain’s flora and fauna.
Day 6-7: Nainital
• Enjoy a scenic 3hr morning drive to Nanital (90km/56mi.), nestled between three mountain peaks, the cool waters of the Naini Lake have enticed travellers to Nainital for generations.
• According to legend, three sages dug a large hole where the Naini Lake is today and filled it with water from the holy Mansarovar Lake in Tibet. It is why taking a dip in the Naini Lake is considered holy and that how the town is named after the Lake.
• This afternoon you will be taken on the footsteps of history with a visit to the Governor’s Estate (Raj Bhawan) which is spread over 220 acres.
• There is plenty of local folklore and stories about the building of the Governor’s House. If you are lucky and the Governor is not in residence, we can facilitate a brief tour of the inside of the Governor’s Estate.
• Later visit and tea at Gurney House, which was Jim Corbett’s family home until he left India in 1948. The house largely unchanged, and some of his books are still on the shelves.
• In the evening you will have an introduction to Kumaoni food, its history and other stories associated with its evolution in the Himalayan terrain followed by a delicious Kumaoni dinner.
Day 7: Delhi & Departure
• Enjoy your morning at leisure and in the afternoon be driven 2hrs to Pantnagar Airport for your flight to Delhi (69km/43mi.).
• On arrival in Delhi, you will be driven to the Hotel JW Marriott Aero City, where a day use room will be provided till departure.
• Late evening departure drive to the international airport for your international flight onwards.
• Wave a fond farewell as your journey with us comes to an end.