Relish a privately guided experience with &Beyond’s Eat Pray Love Small Group Journey, which offers an unrivalled opportunity to explore some of North India’s iconic destinations, and invites guests to discover fresh and fiery new flavours; gain enlightenment from sacred shrines and temples, and fall in love with kaleidoscopic India. This extraordinary tour caters for intimate groups and offers special access to a series of unique experiences that are exclusive to &Beyond guests.
This Small Group Journey has been specially designed with epicureans, cultural and photographic enthusiasts in mind. Embark on an unforgettable, privately guided journey with an intimate group of like-minded travellers, and fall in love with this 9-day India tour that travels through bustling Delhi, to the Golden Temple in holy Amritsar and finally ending at the Taj Mahal in alluring Agra.
Why &Beyond’s Eat, Pray, Love journey?
- Options include exclusive set departure dates, or flexible dates to suit small groups
- Caters for just 2 – 12 guests, which means plenty of flexibility and privacy
- Guests can enjoy a unique 9 day / 8-night itinerary to Delhi, Amritsar and Agra
- Explore the bustling Chandni Chowk market in Delhi, with its vibrant street food culture
- Savour high-tea at an exquisitely embellished Haveli
- Delight in a private cooking class, and master an authentic Indian dish in a traditional Indian home
- Delve into daily life on a farm nestled on lush sprawling fields
- Explore the beauty of the Golden Temple in Amritsar, the most revered place of worship in Sikhism
- Marvel at the Taj Mahal in Agra, a monument to everlasting love
- The option to extend your journey to Ranthambore National Park or Jaipur
This extraordinary 9-day, exclusive journey boasts sublime, handpicked accommodation, situated in this kaleidoscopic spectacular land of remarkable diversity. The &Beyond Eat Pray Love Small Group Journey is an authentic experience, set in some of the most iconic destinations in North India.
Special Access to Signature Experiences
This extraordinary set departure tour caters for intimate groups and offers special access to a series of unique experiences that are exclusive to &Beyond guests, and that immerses you in the invigorating and kaleidoscopic colours, sights, sounds, smells and tastes of India.
Private Guides – In Our Hands from Beginning to End
From the moment guests touch down in India, to the moment they leave, &Beyond will be at their side throughout their adventure. Our wealth of expertise found in our private and specialist guides, ground logistics teams and over 2000 &Beyonders means that guests will experience a journey unlike any other!