Southern Africa and Beyond by Private Jet
Journey to South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia and South Africa on this exclusive 15-day Southern Africa and Beyond Private Jet Expedition.
- Enjoy a convivial banquet dinner at the Luke Dale Roberts at the Saxon, created by top South African chef, Luke Dale Roberts; and hosted by Tony Leon, a celebrated South African politician.
- In the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, meet Kim Wolhuter, a renowned wildlife filmmaker and explore the Charleston area of the reserve where many of his award-winning documentaries were filmed.
- At &Beyond Matetsi River Lodge, near Victoria Falls, master storyteller Chris Worden will entertain you on a private tour of the Falls and on a stargazing expedition.
- In Botswana, gain first-hand knowledge of &Beyond’s ground-breaking Rhinos Without Borders initiative by tracking rhino via helicopter. This incredible experience showcases the results of the rhino translocation and is hosted by Les Carlisle, &Beyond’s Group Conservation Manager.
- Marvel at the undulating sands of the Sossusvlei desert in Nambia on an exclusive hot air balloon adventure and, at night, be mesmerised by a million of stars on a private stargazing excursion hosted by Rob Johnstone, a renowned astronomer.
- Moving on to beautiful Cape Town, discover the historical significance of Robben Island on a tour hosted by Ahmed Kathrada, a South African politician, former political prisoner and anti-apartheid activist.
- Embark on an adrenaline-pumping shark cage diving experience with renowned marine conservationist and great white shark expert, Chris Fallows, who first documented the breaching behaviour made famous in the Air Jaws documentaries.
Expect the Extraordinary
- Travel SeasonMay and June 2017
- CapacityMaximum guests 6 guests
- Travelling with ChildrenSmall groups or families with children aged 16 and older
- Duration14 nights / 15 days
- AircraftPilatus PC12 (or similar)
- Private GuidesChris Renshaw & Daryl Dell
Where to Stay
Cushioned in lush, landscaped gardens, the Saxon Hotel, Villas and Spa lies within the tree-lined suburb of Sandhurst, Johannesburg.
Sabi Sand Game Reserve
The moment you walk into the main guest area at &Beyond Kirkman’s Kamp you’ll think you’ve been transported back in time. The fact that the lawn has warthog grazing on it instead of a neatly dressed party playing croquet does nothing to dispel this illusion; in fact, it all adds to the ambiance of this 1920s South African homestead.
Just 40 kilometres above the Victoria Falls, Matetsi Private Game Reserve offers 27 kilometres (17 miles) of private Zambezi River frontage and showcases over 50 000 hectares (123 500 acres) of pristine wilderness. The reserve is home to the exclusive &Beyond Matetsi River Lodge and &Beyond Matetsi River House, a private sole-use villa.
Indulge in the quintessential Delta experience &Beyond Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge, a romantic and ethereal camp and enjoy the luxury of spectacular Okavango views, private plunge pools and cosy fireplaces.
Namibrand Nature Reserve
Take a breather from your hectic schedule and reconnect with yourself and with nature at &Beyond Sossusvlei Desert Lodge.