- Meet and Greet service at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Accommodation inclusions as per below:
- Nairobi Giraffe Manor – Accommodation in 1 x Superior Suite, all meals and local brand drinks included
- Lewa Downs –Lewa Wilderness Trails – Accomodation in 1 x Cottage, all meals and local brand drinks included
- Masai Mara – andBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp- Accomodation 1 x Superior Tent – Afult sharing with child/children, all meals and local brand drinks included
- Diani Beach – Alfajiri Beach Villa- 1 x Beach Villa, all meals and local brand drinks included
- All scheduled flights:
- Wilson Airport/Lewa/Masai Mara/Ukunda/Wilson Airport
- All road transfers:
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport/Giraffe Manor/Wilson Airport
- Wilson Airport /Jomo Kenyatta International
- Kenya National park fees
- Domestic departure tax (Wilson Airport and all airstrips)
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Administration Fee
What's not included
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Global Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company.
Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue.
It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- Child Rates:
- 2018 available from USD 4 582
- 2019 available from USD 6 936
- Closure dates:
- Lewa Wilderness is closed April, May and November 2019.
- Giraffe Manor is closed 27 March -1 June 2019
- Single supplement only refers to the single room supplement. Single traveller supplement will be quoted on request
- Validity periods are as specified above – should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to requote
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control in the countries featured in this quote
- Rates are subject to change.
- Our high season typically covers travel between July and September as well as Christmas, New Years and Easter.
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
- PPS* = Per person sharing