- Meet and Greet service at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Arrival assistance at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Accommodation inclusions as per individual properties
- Scheduled activity inclusions as per individual properties
- Giraffe Centre and David Sheldrick activity
- All scheduled road transfers:
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport / Giraffe Manor
- Giraffe Manor / Wilson Airport
- Wilson Airport / Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- All scheduled air transfers:
- Wilson Airport / Kanzi Airstrip
- Kanzi Airstrip / Wilson Airport
- Wilson Airport / Lewa Downs Airstrip
- Lewa Downs Airstrip / Masai Mara Airstrip
- Masai Mara Airstrip / Wilson Airport
- Kenya National park fees / conservancy fees
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Administration Fee
What's not included
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Global Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company.
Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue.
It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- The operator may reroute the itinerary in case of non-availability
- Cost is not included for the trip to Ol Pejeta this is optional
- The excursions to Daphne Sheldrick, Karen Blixen & Giraffe Centre is half a day trip
- *Giraffe Manor closure: 27 March -1 June 2019 inclusive.
- High Season: A single supplement of 50% applies to all single rooms. Remainder of year: A single supplement of 25% applies to all single rooms at &Beyond Lodge. A single supplement will be charged when an adult is sharing with an infant.
- Child rates will be quoted on request
- Minimum of 2 guests for flights to Camp ya Kanzi
- Flight rates are purely for morning schedules
- Validity periods are as specified above – should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control in the countries featured in this quote
- The January 2019 rate is valid from 2 January 2019
- The December 2019 rate is valid until 22 December 2019
- Fly me to the Mara offer is not valid in high season
- Rates are subject to change.
- Our high season typically covers travel between July and September as well as Christmas, New Years and Easter.
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply