Your journey at a glance
Enjoy intimate encounters with the famous Big Five in the renowned Sabi Sand Game Reserve, famous for its exceptional sightings of the magnificent leopard.
Get to know the steady rhythm of the African bush before moving on to beautiful Cape Town. Relax on the city’s golden beaches, discover mementoes of its colourful past and immerse yourself in its vibrant culture or choose to visit the scenic Cape Winelands, where you can sample some of the world’s best wines.
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
This unforgettable journey showcases just a few of our favourite experience combinations in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.
A taste of what to expect…
Day 1-4: Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- The Sabi Sand Game Reserve, which borders the Kruger National Park, is made up of a number of private game lodges, each one differing in atmosphere, and a visit to the area guarantees a never-to-be-forgotten experience of the African bush.
- Set out in an open 4×4 safari vehicle in the company of a ranger and tracker team, who will attempt to track your favourite animals. The Sabi Sand Game Reserve is well known for its leopard sightings and you may well spot one of these elusive cats resting after a successful night hunt.
- Choose to make a trip to one of the villages surrounding the Sabi Sand Game Reserve provides a glimpse into the challenges, hopes and dreams of this local community in a way that not only educates but also inspires.
Day 5-8: Cape Town
- With Table Mountain, one of the most spiritual places on earth, at its heart and two oceans at its feet, the city of Cape Town, strategically situated at the south-western tip of Africa, has been famed for centuries as the Tavern of the Seas.
- Spend the next few days enjoying the extraordinary beauty of this scenic town and its surroundings with your choice of exciting activities (all at an additional cost):
- Indulge in a full day in the spectacular Cape Winelands, beginning with your first wine tasting.
- Take a cable car to the top of iconic Table Mountain and marvel at the magnificent views.
- Browse vibrant Greenmarket Square, one of the city’s oldest markets.
- Set out on a ferry ride to Robben Island, Nelson Mandela’s former jailhouse.
- Drive through the lovely scenery of the Cape Peninsula to beautiful Hout Bay
- Climb to the top of Table Mountain- offering a variety of hikes to suit every level of expertise.
- At an additional cost, you can choose to embark on a thrilling shark cage dive experience
Day 9: Departure
After breakfast you will be transferred by road back to Cape Town International Airport, where your adventure with us will end