11 Days | From ZAR 137,673
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary
- Meals, drinks and laundry as per the inclusions
- Scheduled flights as specified in the itinerary
- Private/Scheduled transfers as specified in the itinerary
- Private/Scheduled sightseeing and excursions as specified in the itinerary
- Scheduled game viewing activities as specified in the itinerary
- National parks, concession and landing fees where applicable:
- Munyawana Conservancy Fee, arrival by car & air - per person conservation fee
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Domestic/international departure tax, fuel and safety levies from airports and airstrips unless otherwise stipulated
- Personal Travel Wallet (1 per couple)
- Rhinos without Borders Donation
What's not included
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Read MoreGlobal Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company. Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue. It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- Africa Foundation Community Trip: not on school or public holidays, and only possible on weekdays
- The following activities are seasonal:
- Eco Martine Trip (morning activity) January to May
- Whale Watching Trip (morning activity) June to December
- The Fly Me to Phinda Flight Rebate offer has been applied to this itinerary
- Cape Grace’s “Four Nights for Less” Offer might be applicable during the time of your stay, but has not been applied to this itinerary , as its validity is regularly reviewed and block-out dates adjusted from time to time; if applicable at the time of your booking, the rate will be adjusted accordingly
- Rates are subject to a minimum of 2 guests traveling
- The operator may reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability
- Validity periods are as specified above - should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- Rates exclude gratuities and all items of a personal nature
- Note: The Table Mountain Aerial Cableway closes for a short period in July or August for annual maintenance
- Flight quotes are subject to change, and we reserve the right to re-quote
- Single traveller supplement and child rates will be quoted on request
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, ROE, fuel, sales and airport tax or VAT, third-party services, currency fluctuations or any other circumstances beyond our control
- Rates are subject to change.
- Our high season typically covers travel between July and September as well as Christmas, New Years and Easter.
- andBeyond Trading Terms apply
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
This unforgettable journey showcases just a few of our favourite experience combinations in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.