What it will cost
Per person per night
The magnificent Tengile River Lodge features nine enormous, air-conditioned, secluded suites, dotted in the dappled shade of the bushveld, each with panoramic river views. In addition to a master bedroom, bathroom and outdoor shower, there is a lounge, dining area, fully-stocked bar, coffee station and outdoor seating and dining area that guaranteed to take your breath away. A private lap pool on your spacious private deck comes complete with sunken outdoor lounge looking out onto the famed Sand River.
- Three meals daily
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees and refreshments on game drives
- Safari activities
- One hour nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers (subject to availability)
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Transfers to and from the Skukuza Airport
- A complimentary pair of Swarovski Optik binoculars per room for use during your stay
What's not included
- Telephone calls
- Safari shop purchases
- All items of a personal nature
- Champagne, cognacs, fine wines, premium brand spirits and cigars
- Government bed levy
- Conservancy or park fees
- Landing fees
- Administration fee
- All rates are inclusive of VAT and in South African Rand.
- Accommodation rates are per person per night sharing and excludes any park, conservancy, entrance, gate and landing fees. Park and Conservancy Fees are subject to change.
- *** Prepay: Fees need to be pre-paid to &Beyond and cannot be paid on arrival
- **** Settle direct: Fees are paid on arrival at the gate and/or at the applicable lodge
- Long-Stay Rates: May be applied for a combination of &Beyond lodges in Africa (subject to seasonal availability of the offer), for the same guests on a single itinerary. Nights spent at lodges without applicable long-stay rates count towards the long-stay rate at lodges where they are applicable. These cannot be used in conjunction with any other &Beyond offers, including Signature offers.
- Single supplement 2021: 11 January - 30 April and 1 November - 20 December: A single supplement of 50% is only charged from the third single room booking per booking. 1 May - 31 October and 21 December - 10 January 2022: A single supplement of 50% applied to all single rooms. A single supplement will be charged when an adult is sharing with an infant.
- Single Supplement 2022: 11 Jan '22 - 10 Jan '23: A single supplement of 50% applies to all single rooms per booking.
- Pilots and Local Driver-Guides: Rate only includes accommodation, meals, teas and coffees. Accommodation in a pilot/guide room is on a twin basis; single rooms will be allocated depending on availability.
- Tour Leaders, Private Guides: Normal guest inclusions and exclusions apply. A maximum of 1 Tourleader on a discounted rate per 14 guests.
- Private Vehicles: Private 4x4 safari vehicles can be pre-booked, subject to availability. Rates are per vehicle per night, from 2pm on day of arrival to 11am on day of departure.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: Please be advised that the use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Drones) is not allowed in any of the conservation areas we manage, until such time as their impact on wildlife and anti-poaching initiatives can be assessed. This rule will apply throughout Africa, as our partners in various countries and regions have adopted a similar stance.
TAILORMAKE YOUR STAY
Talk to one of our travel specialists to tailormake your stay to any of our destinations
Going Beyond the Expected
Go ‘Beyond the Expected’ with a safari theatre experience. Led by our experienced guides, enjoy a morning bush cappuccino rendezvous and evening sundowner stop on your game drives, as well as a complimentary pair of Swarovski Optik binoculars, for your use during your stay with us.