What it will cost
&Beyond Kirkman's Kamp | Cottage
- Three meals daily
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees and refreshments on game drives
- Safari activities
- One hour nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers (subject to availability)
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Transfers to and from Skukuza Airport
- A complimentary pair of Swarovski Optik binoculars per room for use during your stay
What's not included
- Telephone calls
- Safari shop purchases
- All items of a personal nature
- Champagne, cognacs, fine wines, premium brand spirits and cigars
- Government bed levy
- Conservancy or park fees
- Landing fees
- Administration fee
- All rates are inclusive of VAT and in South African Rand.
- Accommodation rates are per person per night sharing
- Park and Conservancy Fees are an additional cost, and subject to change.
- A single supplement of 50% applies to all single rooms per booking. A single supplement will be charged when an adult is sharing with an infant.
- Triple rooms are suitable for a maximum of two adults sharing.
- Private 4x4 safari vehicles can be pre-booked at certain lodges for an additional cost, subject to availability.
- All pricing is indicative and subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Honeymoon Offer:
- One partner pays full rate and the other partner pays 50% of accommodation rate for the whole stay.
- Excludes family tents, family suites, family rooms and villas.
- Rate and honeymoon discount based on 1-3 night rate.
- May not be combined with other offers or long stay rates.
- Valid for travel within 6 months of date of marriage.
- Minimum 2 night stay.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: Please be advised that the use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Drones) is not allowed in any of the conservation areas we manage until such time as their impact on wildlife and anti-poaching initiatives can be assessed. This rule will apply throughout Africa, as our partners in various countries and regions have adopted a similar stance.
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply.
TAILORMAKE YOUR STAY
Talk to one of our travel specialists to tailormake your stay to any of our destinations
Going Beyond the Expected
Go ‘Beyond the Expected’ with a safari theatre experience. Led by our experienced guides, enjoy a morning bush cappuccino rendezvous and evening sundowner stop on your game drives, as well as a complimentary pair of Swarovski Optik binoculars, for your use during your stay with us.