Your journey at a glance
Embark on a journey of discovery with this privately guided, 7-day small group set departure journey that aims to highlight conservation and community development activities, which underpin the &Beyond ethos of “leaving the world a better place than we found it”. Whilst traditional game drives are integral to this safari experience, it incorporates elements of our ranger training curriculum as well as selected conservation activities. You will also be introduced to the community surrounding &Beyond Phinda Private Game Reserve, and experience a day in the life of a school pupil.
Perfect for those who wish to travel with purpose, this small group journey offers a fantastic opportunity for growth and learning, in an exciting and stimulating environment. The exposure to authentic and exclusive community and conservation experiences, as well as gaining insight into Zulu culture, is a rare and priceless gift.
You will stay at the breath-taking &Beyond Phinda Zuka Lodge, a sole-use lodge in the southern reaches of &Beyond Phinda Private Game Reserve, which offers its own private vehicle and guide, butler and chef. Departure dates have been carefully selected around the best climates of the year, to ensure that you are able to make the most of your adventure.
What we love about the Phinda Impact Story Small Group Journey:
- Two exclusive set departure dates in 24 – 30 November 2018 and 12 – 18 May 2019
- A small group of maximum 8 guests, which means plenty of flexibility and exclusivity
- Guided throughout by &Beyond specialist ranger, Nikki Muller with access to renowned conservationists; Les Carlisle, Simon Naylor and Craig Sholto-Douglas and &Beyond Photographic Guide, Andrew Schoeman
- Experience incredible opportunities to get involved with a host of signature experiences including conservation activities, learning what it takes to be a qualified &Beyond guide, and spending a day in the local community
- Unparalleled wildlife experience at &Beyond Phinda Private Game Reserve, which is host to the big five as well as excellent viewing opportunities of cheetah and the rare black rhino
- Exclusive accommodation at &Beyond Phinda Zuka Lodge, complete with private chef and butler
- Photographic Guide Andrew Schoeman will guide each guest on their photographic journey and a canvas of the best photograph will be sent to you after your safari
- Includes a ZAR 15 000 donation to Phinda’s Africa Foundation Star Project