Operating a daily scheduled service on a Pilates PC12, there are departures from both Cape Town International Airport and Johannesburg’s OR Tambo International to the reserves own airstrip.
- Cape Town: Depart from Signature Flight Support Hangar
- Johannesburg: Depart from Fireblade Aviation
The Agusta Westland 119 is based at Tswalu and is an excellent choice for VIP transport. The helicopter is available for private flips, forays to historical landmarks and points of interest. It also serves as a shuttle service to Upington Airport.
Self-drive is an easy option to Tswalu.
- From Johannesburg, the recommended route is approximately 650km
- From Kimberley, the recommended route is approximately 375km
- From Upington, the recommended route is approximately 350km, with 10km on gravel roads