- Meet and Greet service at Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Accommodation inclusions as per itinerary
- Scheduled internal flights:
- Arusha airport/Ikuu airstrip/Mahale airstrip/Arusha airport
- All scheduled road/boat transfers:
- Kilimanjaro International Airport /Arusha Coffee Lodge/Arusha airport
- Ikuu airstrip/ Chada Katavi/ Ikuu airstrip
- Mahale airstrip/Greystoke Mahale/Mahale airstrip
- Domestic departure tax (Arusha airport)
- Tourism levy
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Park fees
- Administration Fee
- Free flight from Chada Katavi to Mhale Airstrip
- In 2019 -Stay 7 Pay 6 offer has been applied at the Nomad Tanzania properties.
What's not included
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Global Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company.
Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue.
It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- Rates subject to a minimum of 2 guests travelling
- Single supplement only refers to the single room supplement. Single traveller supplement will be quoted on request
- Flights only depart on Mondays and Thursdays – camp arrivals and departures must therefore also fall on either a Monday or Thursday otherwise the supplier will regretfully have to pass on the price of the unused bednights that occur in each Mon-Thurs or Thurs-Mon period. While possible to arrive/depart by private charter, the most economical way is to stick to the schedule. This itinerary has been created to suit the schedule and not incur any unnecessary costs
- Validity periods are as specified above – should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control in the countries featured in this quote
- Kindly note that this package is valid and costed from 1 June 2019 to 15 November 2019 due to the Nomad Tanzania contracted rate sheet validity period with annual certain closure periods during the year.
- Chada Katavi is closed between 16 November 2018 to 30 May 2019
- Greystoke Mahale is closed 15 March to 30 May 2019
- Rates are subject to change.
- Our high season typically covers travel between July and September as well as Christmas, New Years and Easter.
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply