Exclusive group of 8-10 travellers
Private charters (Optional extra)
Your journey at a glance
From the Pacific Coast to the Andes
Immerse yourself in this unforgettable 7-day itinerary that explores the cultural richness, diversity, history and natural beauty of Chile. This intimate journey is designed for between 8-10 guests travelling together. Be enchanted by an array of exclusive experiences, perfectly complemented by private charter flights and transfers as well as luxurious private accommodation.
Discover Mari Mari Nature Reserve in the Lake District, a natural paradise set in lush terrain on the Pacific Coast and experience the ultimate luxury at andBeyond Vira Vira in the captivating adventure hub of Pucón. Embark on a thrilling variety of activities and excursions at in these destinations, both striking the perfect balance between nature and cultural-based options. Be spoilt for choice with myriad adventures hosted by knowledgeable and engaging guides such as horseback riding, trekking, fly fishing, whitewater rafting, kayaking, skiing, and scenic helicopter flights. The list is seemingly endless and specifically tailored according to your interests and fitness levels.
6 nights Lake District
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
This unforgettable journey showcases just a few of our favourite experience combinations in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.
A taste of what to expect…
Day 1: Mari Mari Natural Reserve
- At your arrival to Puerto Montt airport, you will be Welcomed by Mari Mari Guide for your direct transfer to the Hotel.
- Mari Mari Natural Reserve is situated on the Pacific coast of Northern Patagonia. Guests are sure to enjoy comfortable private villas that feature a lounge, dining room, and a kitchen. Guests may enjoy delicious meals at the onsite restaurant as well as unwind with a refreshing drink at the bar. The resort also offers an outdoor barbeque area, a swimming pool, and a spa.
Day 2-3: Mari Mari Natural Reserve
- With its idyllic setting of 9,000 acres of lush terrain and some 13 miles of Pacific coastline, Mari Mari Natural Reserve is South America’s premier luxury eco-resort. This spectacular natural paradise is the setting for explorations on land or at sea, on foot or horseback, by kayak or boat, with binoculars or snorkels, while providing the creature comforts and exquisite cuisine expected of a five-star resort.
- Embark on a series of tailor-made adventures, which include cultural excursions, horseback riding, biking and hiking, in the company of experienced guides whom will ensure you get the most out of your experience.
Day 4: Mari Mari to &Beyond Vira Vira
- After your breakfast. you will have a private transfer to &Beyond Vira Vira located close to Pucón in the northern Chilean Lake District. On your day of arrival, in the afternoon, an activity will be provided by the lodge, giving you your first taste of the area.
- Generally considered as the adventure capital of Chile, the area around Pucón offers a myriad of outdoor activities such as rafting, hiking, skiing, kayaking, and fly-fishing. There is however far much more to this multi-faceted destination. Among its many natural highlights, there are wonderful thermal springs and gorgeous national parks. Volcanoes, mountains, and lakes create one of the most beautiful natural sites Chile has to offer.
Day 5 - 6: &Beyond Vira Vira
- Be spoilt for choice with myriad adventures hosted by knowledgeable and engaging guides at &Beyond Vira Vira, including horseback riding, trekking, fly fishing, whitewater rafting, kayaking, skiing, and scenic helicopter flights. The list is seemingly endless with fly fishing, mountain biking, and a variety of water sports. All excursions are specifically tailored according to your interests and fitness levels.
- Dine on sublime cuisine with the ‘farm-to-table’ concept of producing everything required for the award-winning restaurant at &Beyond Vira Vira.
- Gain insight into the fascinating local Mapuche people.
- Gaze up at the magnificent blanket of stars whilst relaxing in one of the two lodge hot tubs, enjoy wellness retreats, therapies and massages in the spa, and balance your chakras with daily yoga classes.
- Curl up with a good book in the library, and for a spot of retail therapy, peruse beautiful items in the &Beyond Shop.
Day 7: Departure
- Today, our wonderful journey comes to an end, and, after your breakfast, you will be driven to Temuco Airport for your flight to Santiago.
- You will be met and assisted when disembarking your flight, you will be escorted to baggage claim to transfer your luggage and assisted with check-in for your connecting flight.
*Based on 8-10 adults travelling together
Private charter flights and helicopter transfers available at additional cost
- All nights of accommodation mentioned in the program
- Transportation in the best available vehicles
- Tours as mentioned in the program with English speaking local guides
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Scheduled domestic flights
- Santiago / Puerto Montt - Temuco / Santiago
- Taxes included, where applicable
What's not included
- International Airfare / Airport taxes
- Flight - Commercial Domestic
- Santiago / Puerto Montt - Temuco / Santiago
- Rate per person USD 550
- Private Helicopter transfers (Base 8 Guest 2 Helicopters Base 10 Guest 3 Helicopters - 2 or 3 turns flights - waiting at the airport/hotel with assistance)
- Puerto Montt Airport - Mari Mari USD 1,500 per person
- Mari Mari - Vira Vira USD 3,350 per person
- Private Charter Flight:
- Santiago / Puerto Montt - Pucon / Santiago USD 8,320 per person
- Early check in or late check-out charges
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Any video/still camera fee during the trip
- Excess of baggage
- Visas (visit our partner, Sherpa, for reliable and convenient access to all visa-related requirements, supporting information, and costs)
- Travel insurance (visit our partner, Global Rescue, for more information).
- Rates are valid from 15 January - 15 December 2022
- Please note that there may be a significant difference in the high season rate
- The itinerary is based on a minimum of 8 guests
- Prices are subject to change as per change in Government / Hotel / Airline policy without prior notice
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned in our proposal only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning, should there be any increases in Park Fees, Fuel, Sales Tax or VAT, third party services, or any other circumstances beyond our control in the regions featured in this quote/booking
- All guests must take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation and curtailment
- &Beyond reserves the right to modify program itineraries, including arranged sightseeing, and substitute accommodations, including vessels and trains, at any time due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond &Beyond's control. Every effort will be made to operate itineraries as planned, but alterations may occur after the final itinerary has been issued.
- Rates are subject to change
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
Tailormake your journey
Add these must-do experiences
Channel your inner travel addict
You’re just 5 easy (and fun) steps away from creating your ideal Travel Dream Board.
Step 1: Select which part of the planet you wish to explore
Step 2: Clarify what kind of traveller you are
Step 3: Tick off those grand bucket list experiences that will fire your imagination
Step 4: Log in to create and add to your Dream Board
Step 5: Share & start dreaming