Your journey at a glance
Explore the exceptional attractions of Kathmandu and the beautiful Chitwan National Park on this interpretive 6-day Nepal tour. With its truly awe-inspiring snow-capped giants and delightfully charming people, exquisite Nepal is home to monasteries, yaks and eight of the world’s highest mountain peaks (including the world-renowned Mount Everest).
Your adventure kicks-off in Nepal’s capital city. Kathmandu offers a wealth of cultural attractions. Begin your adventure with a once-in-a-lifetime flight around Mt. Everest and the breathtaking landscapes surrounding this giant.
Afterwards, you will have the opportunity to embark on a full-day sightseeing tour of the city, which includes a stop at the Swayambhunath Stupa, home to two Buddhist monasteries within the complex and the temple of Haratima. After your exploration of the stupa, you will make your way to the Kathmandu Durbar Square where you will have the opportunity to visit the Hanuman Dhoka, the tall Temple of Taleju and the nearby Temple of Kumari, which is the residence of the “Living Goddess”.
The last leg of your Nepal tour takes you to the exceptional Chitwan National Park where you will embark on 4×4 safaris, and an elephant-back safari, through the diverse landscapes of this beautiful sanctuary.
3 nights Kathmandu | 3 nights Chitwan National Park
07 Days | From USD 3,555 per person
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
- All transfers and tours as above using a private A/C car with English speaking guide in Kathmandu.
- Monument entrance fees.
- 3 nights at Dwarika’s Hotel using Heritage room on BB basis.
- 3 nights at Taj Safaris Meghaul Serai, all inclusive.
- Flights: Mountain flight, Kathmandu-Bharatpur-Kathmandu in economy class.
- Domestic airport departure taxes.
- Mineral water on board in Kathmandu only.
What's not included
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Airfares as shown above separately.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- The rate is not valid from January - December 2021
- Hotel Check-In 1400 hours, Check-out time 1200 Noon
- Prices are subject to change as per change in Government / Hotel / Airline policy without prior notice.
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly. The due increase or decrease will be communicated accordingly.
- Rates are subject to change
- &Beyond trading terms apply
Plan your journey
This unforgettable journey showcases just a few of our favourite experience combinations in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.
A taste of what to expect…
Day 1-4: Kathmandu
- Arrive in Kathmandu, exhibiting traditional and artistic creations
- Soar above Mount Everest on a magnificent scenic flight capturing breathtaking views.
- Embark on a private full-day tour of Kathmandu starting with Bhaktapur, the ‘City of Devotees’
- Bhaktapur is one of the three royal cities, brimming with monuments, palaces and temples.
- Explore one of the most significant Hindu Temples of Lord Shiva, Pashupatinath Temple.
- Wander the streets and pass holy men, sacred cows, vehicles, bicycles and bustling Nepali life.
- Delve into the intricate creation of artistic courtyards and graceful pagoda temples at Patan Durbar Square.
- Visit the 2500-year-old Swayambhunath Stupa overlooking Kathmandu Valley and Indra Chowk.
- Lose yourself in the throngs at the Ason Bazaar, famous for the popular Annapurna Temple
Day 4-7: Chitwan National Park
- Arrive at Chitwan, and relax in your surroundings at Meghauli Serai.
- Enjoy an afternoon game drive, and traverse through forests and grasslands observing the varied wildlife.
- Seek out the iconic Asiatic rhino, wild elephant, and fish-eating crocodile amongst great birdlife as well.
- Splash in the Rapti River and head off on a dugout canoe adventure.
- After dinner, enjoy a performance by the local Tharu dance troupe.
- Put your feet up at the sparkling pool or unwind with a good book at the hotel’s well-stocked library.
- A bar area provides a well-deserved pre-dinner drink after a successful safari whilst a beautiful spa allows you to unwind further.
- Take a walking tour through the park with a trained naturalist, focusing on plants, animals, footprints, birds and insects.
- Birdwatching is best done on foot, and our specialists will help you spot and identify the different varieties.
Day 7: Departure
Today, wave a fond farewell to Nepal as you leave for your homeward flight.