- Our Treat – Guests staying at &Beyond Sossusvlei Desert Lodge will receive one hot air balloon safari per person per stay (not valid in July and August and weather dependent). Ballooning is also closed from 15 January to 15 February annually.
- Welcome and assistance service at Hosea Kutako International Airport
- Scheduled light aircraft transfers on Fairy Circle Taxi and Tiras Taxi:
- Eros Airport / &Beyond Sossusvlei Desert Lodge / Hosea Kutako International Airport
- Road transfers:
- Hosea Kutako International Airport / Eros Airport
- Transport to and from the lodge airstrip
- Twin / single accommodation
- Meals on full board basis
- Soft drinks, house wine, local brand spirits, local beer, teas and coffees (premium brands to own account)
- Nature drives, guided nature walks, quad bike excursions in the NamibRand Nature Reserve (subject to availability) and one excursion to Sossusvlei and Sesriem Canyon
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Administration fee
What's not included
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Global Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company.
Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue.
It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- Balloon me over Sossusvlei Signature offer included in above package only valid for dates mentioned above and cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Ballooning is not available 15 Jan to 15 Feb due to annual closure.
- Additional offer available: Honeymoon offer at &Beyond Sossusvlei Desert Lodge where the bride pays 50% for accommodation (cannot be combined with any other offers).
- Rates are quoted on a per person sharing basis.
- A single supplement of 50% applies from the first single room.
- Single traveller supplement and child rates will be quoted on request.
- The operator may reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- The scheduled flights to/from Windhoek are based on Fairy Circle Taxi and Tiras Taxi which has the following conditions:
- Fairy circle Taxi – Daily flight from Eros Airport in summer estimated departure is at 14h30
- Check in at 14h00
- Departure and Arrival times from Eros Airport are fixed, but Scenic Air may change the sequence of lodges around as per passenger bookings
- Tira Taxi – Daily flight from Sossusvlei Area in summer estimated departure is at 14h00
- Winter time the first Sunday in May, which will be the 1st May, then change back to Summer Time the first Sunday in September, which will be the 4th September
- Winter times are normally an hour earlier than South African time
- Quad bike excursions are regrettably not available for children under the age of sixteen.
- Validity periods are as specified above; should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control in Namibia.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Our high season typically covers travel between July and September as well as Christmas, New Years and Easter.
- &Beyond trading terms apply