FOOD & WINE
Your journey at a glance
A captivating 9-day itinerary that takes you to three magnificent countries.
Highlighting Zimbabwe, Botswana and South Africa, discover the powerful spectacle of the Victoria Falls tucked between the mighty Zambezi and the rolling Limpopo River. Explore the Okavango Delta, a magical oasis of wide, grassy floodplains inhabited by a dazzling array of wildlife, including the specially adapted sitatunga and red lechwe antelopes.
Your adventure culminates in Cape Town, one of the most spiritual places on the African continent. The Mother City is quintessentially modern and cosmopolitan and is home to gourmet restaurants, trendy nightlife, a thriving café culture, intrepid adventures, sublime wine, unique architecture, rich history and a fascinating melting pot of cultures. Delight in this extraordinary city, nature and safari itinerary that presents the iconic beauty of the African continent.
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
This unforgettable journey showcases just a few of our favourite experience combinations in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.
A taste of what to expect…
Day 1-2: Zimbabwe
- Upon arrival at Victoria Falls International Airport you will be welcomed by an andBeyond representative and driven to your hotel.
- Enjoy an early morning riverboat cruise along the rolling waters of the mighty Zambezi.
- Be captivated by Victoria Falls, one of the world’s greatest natural spectacles and the stuff of legends, romance and myth.
- Traverse the magnificent, varied landscapes and marvel at vast herds of elephant and buffalo, as well as the elegant and majestic sable antelope and a variety of predators.
- Experience Victoria Falls from a unique perspective as you gaze on unparalleled scenery from above on a scenic helicopter flip that promises unsurpassed views.
Day 3-5: Botswana
- After breakfast you will be collected by an andBeyond representative from your hotel and be driven to Kasane Airport. Your transfer involves clearing customs and immigration formalities at both the Botswana and Zimbabwe border posts.
- Upon arrival at Kasane Airport you will be greeted by a member from the andBeyond team who will assist you onto a light aircraft for your transfer to the Okavango Delta.
- Enjoy the beautiful views as you fly over Mopane veld which soon reach the breathtaking waterways of the Okavango Delta (Approximately 80 minutes).
- Delight in a full-day picnic with your guide, tracker and butler. Enjoy a morning of game viewing, take a siesta under the large jackalberry and fig trees – a magical experience.
- Explore the lush Delta oasis with crystal clear lagoons and channels, reeded islands and fertile floodplains.
Day 6-8: Cape Town
- Relish a delicious breakfast and enjoy a short game drive to the Airstrip for your scheduled charter flight to Maun International Airport.
- Savour the views of the sparkling lagoons and palm tree islands as you fly over this water wonderland for one last time (Approximately 15 minutes).
- Connect with your flight from Maun International Airport departing to Cape Town International Airport.
- Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport you will be met by a member from our andBeyond team who will drive you to your hotel.
- As you drive toward the city, your view from afar will be Table Mountain, one of the most spiritual places on earth, with its heart, two oceans and the beautiful city of Cape Town at its feet.
- Recommended activities (at additional cost) include Table Mountain Half Day, Cape Town City Tour Half Day or a Full Day Cape Point and Winelands Tour.
- Quintessentially modern and cosmopolitan, enjoy gourmet restaurants, trendy nightlife and a thriving café culture, combined with natural wonders ranging from miles and miles of beautiful beaches to the renowned Cape Winelands and iconic Table Mountain.
Day 9: Departure
- Wave a fond farewell as your incredible getaway comes to an end.
- After breakfast, you will be driven from your hotel to Cape Town International Airport in time for your onward arrangements.