Your journey at a glance
Embark on a spectacular 8-day journey into the heart of Nepal and experience the colourful sights and culture of this enchanting region.
Starting from the cultural, religious and political hub of the Kathmandu valley, known as the “The city of Temples”, spend your time learning about the unique culture and heritage of the local villagers and craftspeople, and visit tranquil, serene temples and sacred Buddhist sites.
Explore the majestic natural lush locations of Chitwan National Park, on an unforgettable jungle safari in search of unique wildlife including tigers, rhino and deer.
Delight in Pokhara, an exquisite city boasting a natural scenic wonder of geological mysteries. Offering a plethora of exciting adventure activities, Pokhara is surrounded by stunning snow-capped mountains, lakes, hills and several villages, and it is here that you will revel in paradise.
This is the ultimate destination to trek in the Himalayas, covering a vast expanse of magnificent beauty and marvelling at exquisite scenic surrounds.
10 Days | From USD 4,665
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
- Accommodation in Dwarika’s Hotel in a Heritage room – breakfast only.
- All transfers, long drive and sightseeing tours by air-conditioned car.
- All city sightseeing with private English speaking guide including the entrance fees at all monuments.
- Flights: Mountain flight, Kathmandu-Bharatpur, Bharatpur-Pokhara and Pokhara-Kathmandu – economy class.
- Personal Travel Wallets
- Mineral water on board
- All current taxes as at the date of issue
- Airport departure taxes.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Accommodation in Rapti Villa – full board
- Non bar hot beverages
- Activities including elephant, boat & jeep safaris, nature walk, cultural tour etc. (Please note there will be two half day jeep safaris available during the stay besides other activities such as elephant and boat safaris, walking activities etc.)
- All Park entrance fees, amateur still-camera charge and government taxes
- Transportation as applicable on sharing basis
- In-room amenities & drinking water
- Laundry – 6 pieces per person per day
- Services of English-speaking resident Naturalist
- Free Wi-Fi
- Accommodation in a deluxe room – full board
- All in-house walking activities with English speaking local guide. Please note, no transportation is included (except for the airport transfers) and there will be charge for usage of vehicle that may be paid directly at the hotel
- Airport transfers on a shared basis
- All current taxes as on date
- Airport departure taxes
- Free Wi-Fi in the lounge and dining area
What's not included
- Any international airfare
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Nepal visa
- Any change in tax structure resulting from the hike in published tariff
- Items of personal nature like tips, bar bills, laundry, phone calls etc
- Any video / still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit
- Any other item not explicitly mentioned
- Any insurance
- Rates are valid from January - December 2021
- Hotel check-in 14:00; check-out time 12:00
- Prices are subject to change as per change in government, hotel, airline policy without prior notice.
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above-mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- In case of any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly. The due increase or decrease will be communicated accordingly.
- &Beyond trading terms apply
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
This unforgettable journey showcases just a few of our favourite experience combinations in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.
A taste of what to expect…
Day 1-4: Kathmandu
- Arrive in Kathmandu, exhibiting traditional and artistic creations
- Soar above Mount Everest on a magnificent scenic flight capturing breathtaking views.
- Embark on a private full-day tour of Kathmandu starting with Bhaktapur, the ‘City of Devotees’
- Bhaktapur is one of the three royal cities, brimming with monuments, palaces and temples.
- Explore one of the most significant Hindu Temples of Lord Shiva, Pashupatinath Temple.
- Wander the streets and pass holy men, sacred cows, vehicles, bicycles and bustling Nepali life.
- Delve into the intricate creation of artistic courtyards and graceful pagoda temples at Patan Durbar Square.
- Visit the 2500-year-old Swayambhunath Stupa overlooking Kathmandu Valley and Indra Chowk.
- Lose yourself in the throngs at the Ason Bazaar, famous for the popular Annapurna Temple
Day 4-7: Chitwan National Park
- Relax in your surroundings at Meghauli Serai and chat with the resident naturalist about what you would like to do so they can curate a program for you.
- Enjoy an afternoon game drive, and traverse through lush forests and grasslands observing the varied wildlife.
- During dinner, enjoy a performance by the local Tharu dance troupe that may perform a unique cultural program.
- Explore an array of wildlife activities at the Park, including jungle walks, elephant safaris and visits to local villages.
- Seek out the iconic Asiatic rhino, wild elephant, and fish-eating crocodile amongst great birdlife as well.
- Splash in the Rapti River and head off on a dugout canoe adventure.
- Peer over the edge and observe marsh mugger crocodiles and various birds that frolic on the marshy riverbanks.
Day 7-8: Pokhara
- Discover Pokhara Valley, a land of spectacular beauty crowned by the majestic Himalayas.
- At an additional cost, choose to take a boat ride across the lake (Phewa Tal) to the magnificent Peace Pagoda and witness beautiful views of the Annapurna’s and the famous fishtail peak, Machhapuchhare.
- If you choose to, learn about extraordinary climbing expeditions at the International Mountain Museum.
- Embark on a native villages experience.
- Strap on your hiking boots and delight in a scenic full-day or half-day hike with one of the local expert guides.
- Team up with a bird expert and go searching for colourful birdlife.
- Take part in a delicious cooking class with the resident cooks, learning the basics of cooking Nepali fare.
Day 9: Kathmandu
Today after breakfast you will be transferred to Pokhara Airport for the flight to Kathmandu. On arrival, you will be met and transferred to your hotel for one night. The rest of the day is at your leisure to relax or explore the surrounding area.
Day 10: Departure
After a delicious breakfast, you will be assisted to the Kathmandu Tribhuwan International to check-in for your onward flight.
Tailormake your journey
Add these must-do experiences
Channel your inner travel addict
You’re just 5 easy (and fun) steps away from creating your ideal Travel Dream Board.
Step 1: Select which part of the planet you wish to explore
Step 2: Clarify what kind of traveller you are
Step 3: Tick off those grand bucket list experiences that will fire your imagination
Step 4: Log in to create and add to your Dream Board
Step 5: Share & start dreaming