Your journey at a glance
Embark on an unforgettable 9-day journey, trekking the Annapurna circuit through some of the world’s most magnificent terrain.
Ideal for intrepid, adventure seeking travellers who wish to experience hiking through the spectacular Annapurna range of mountains in Nepal, meander through towering bamboo forests, celebrate the art of tea in local tea houses, brave suspension bridges crisscrossing impressive chasms and be enchanted as you pass through Rhododendron forests, secluded hamlets, and tiny mountain villages.
Encounter the world’s deepest gorge Kali Gandaki, and one of the world’s highest mountain passes Thorang La Pass. The magnificent Himalayan scenery and rich cultural diversity traverses across a wide spectrum of lush rural farmlands with glimpses of traditional life.
The Annapurna region is perhaps one of the most famous and its popularity is well-deserved, as the region’s ideal blend of natural charms and cultural tenor is unique.
2 nights Kathmandu | 2 nights Ghandruk | 1 night Landruk | 1 night Majhgaon | 1 night Dhampus | 1 night Kathmandu
09 Days | From USD 2,845
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
- Accommodation in a heritage room on double/twin occupancy with daily breakfast only
- All transfers and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned car
- All city sightseeing with private English speaking guide including the entrance fees at all monuments
- All internal regular flights in economy class
- Personal Travel Journal
- Mineral water on board
- All current taxes as on date
- Airport departure taxes
- Free Wi-Fi
- Accommodation in Ker & Downey lodges in a standard room with all meals. Happy hour from 6-7 pm with local drinks.
- 1 guide and 1 porter. Please note porter carries maximum 13 kgs luggage per person.
- Transfer to Pokhara – trek point – Pokhara by surface using a private vehicle.
- Applicable permits
- Loan of a duffle bag, walking stick, water bottle, souvenir hat and scarf.
What's not included
- Any international airfare
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Nepal visa
- Any change in tax structure resulting from the hike in published tariff
- Items of personal nature like tips, bar bills, laundry, phone calls etc
- Any video / still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit
- Any other item not explicitly mentioned under price includes
- Any insurance
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Read MoreGlobal Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company. Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue. It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- Rates are valid from January - December 2021
- Hotel Check-In 14:00; Check-out time 12:00
- Prices are subject to change as per change in Government / Hotel / Airline policy without prior notice.
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above-mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- In case of any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly. The due increase or decrease will be communicated accordingly.
- Rates are subject to change
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
This unforgettable journey showcases just a few of our favourite experience combinations in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.
A taste of what to expect…
Day 1-2: Kathmandu
- Arrive in Kathmandu, a riot of sights, sounds and smells and discover a rich cultural history
- Soar above Mount Everest in a helicopter, over stark white snow-capped peaks, shimmering icy glaciers, tranquil lakes, and rugged gorges, marvelling at the spectacular vistas.
- Embark on a private full-day tour of Kathmandu starting with Bhaktapur, the ‘City of Devotees’
- Bhaktapur is one of the three royal cities in the Kathmandu Valley, brimming with monuments, palaces and temples, and dotted with pagodas and religious shrines.
- Explore one of the most significant Hindu Temples of Lord Shiva, Pashupatinath Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Marvel at Boudhanath Stupa, the largest stupa in Nepal and the holiest Tibetan Buddhist temple outside Tibet.
Day 3-4: Ghandruk
- Strap on your hiking boots and head out on an exciting 7-hour journey through magnificent scenery.
- Marvel at captivating views as you trek from Pokhara to Ghandruk
- Journey through charming little hamlets, terraced rice fields and magical tangled forests.
- Enjoy your culinary feast marvelling at the magnificent vistas.
- Embark on a fascinating exploration of the bustling mountain village of Ghandruk.
- The women of Ghandruk maintain a local industry of weaving colourful traditional Nepalese rugs.
- The location of the village right on the mountainside with the Himalayas decorating the sky’s tapestry offers a picturesque sight that looks like it has been painted on a wide green canvas.
Day 5: Landruk
- Savour stunning landscapes as you trek from Ghandruk to Landruk
- Prepare yourself for a steeply descending trail to the banks of the Modi River where the well-known honey gatherers of Nepal climb bravely on ropes to collect the deliciously sweet golden honey.
- Cross a suspension bridge to the opposite banks of the river and meander for an hour to the quaint village of Landruk.
- Offering exceptional views of the rolling Annapurna range, arrive at your accommodation in time for a scrumptious lunch.
- Your guide will take you on an exploration hike of this mountain village after lunch to meet the locals and gain insight into their fascinating culture.
Day 6: Majgaon
- Relish awesome trekking and photographic opportunities from Landruk to Majgaon
- Trek to your lodge at Majgaon is just three to four hours
- Much time is spent encircling enchanting villages that still remain entrenched in their rituals and traditions.
- Gaze at the spectacular views of the region while you enjoy a tasty lunch.
- In the evening local children will perform local dances and traditional songs of the region
Day 7: Dhampus
- Trek through unspoilt villages and engage with the locals from Majgaon to Dhampus
- Traverse the landscape pass through balmy sub-tropical forests
- Interact with the friendly local Tibetan traders who live and sell their unique handicrafts
- Enjoy a walk through the old village of Dhampus in the afternoon, and capture spectacular views of the entire Annapurna Range, or stay at the lodge relaxing in the serene surroundings.
Day 8: Kathmandu
- Your final day of trekking involves descending through the wooded hillside and terraced farmland to the valley floor below.
- You will be driven to Pokhara Airport where you will fly to Kathmandu for your international flight onward.
- The rest of the day at Kathmandu is at your leisure.
Day 9: Departure
After breakfast, you will be accompanied to Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport for your onward flight.