An Indian sojourn for the soul
Delhi, Ladakh, Khima, Leh, Rishikesh in the Himalayas, Delhi, Agra
Reawaken your senses on a tour of India that combines mountains, ancient heritage and wellness
Your journey at a glance
Providing the unrivalled opportunity to reconnect with yourself and nature, whilst discovering the ancient mountain monuments, temples and historic villages of vibrant India, this 16-day sojourn is an absolute must for adventure travellers, wellness and cultural enthusiasts.
Explore the bustling surrounds of Old and New Delhi, view the magnificent palaces, monasteries and shrines of Leh, pass through charming villages as your cross the awe-inspiring Wari La pass, embark on incredible treks in Khima and unwind at an idyllic, world-renowned spa nestled high in the Himalayas. Complete your journey with an exploration of Agra’s formidable Fort and discover the magnificent Taj Mahal.
2 nights Delhi | 3 nights Ladakh | 4 nights Khima | 1 Leh | 4 nights Ananda in the Himalayas | 1 night Delhi | 2 night Agra
16 Days | From USD 12,999 per person
Please keep in mind that his tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists.
Himalayan Bliss Package Inclusions:
- Accommodation at all hotels.
- Full board at Chamba Camp and Kaafila Camp.
- All transfers, sightseeing and overland trips by an Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Travel journal.
- All internal regular flights in economy class subject to change at the time of issuing.
- Entrance fee and services of an English speaking local guide during sightseeing and a naturalist at Kaafila Camp.
- Mineral water during sightseeing and overland trip.
- All current taxes as on date.
- Daily breakfast and dinner served in The Restaurant and morning Wake Up Signature Tea.
- Spa experiences as per the above mentioned inclusions with a pre-spa experience briefing.
- Hydrotherapy Facilities: Steam, Sauna, Plunge Pool, Hydro Foot Bath.
- Daily scheduled activities – Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama, Vedanta and Fitness sessions.
- Scheduled trek to Kunjapuri temple.
What's not included
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Any change in tax structure resulting from the hike in published tariff.
- Insurance, gratuities, laundry, telephone calls and any items of a personal nature.
- Any video / still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit.
- Not valid Oct 2019 to April 2020
- Prices are subject to change as per change in Government / Hotel / Airline policy without prior notice.
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned in our proposal only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Hotel Check-In 1400 hours, Check-out time 1200 NOON.
- In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly. The due increase or decrease will be communicated accordingly.
- Until such time as confirmation of services is received from &Beyond South Asia this is a Quotation only and is subject to availability as no reservations have been made.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning, should there be any increases in Park Fees, Fuel, Sales Tax or VAT, third party services, or any other circumstances beyond our control in the regions featured in this quote/booking.
- All guests must take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation and curtailment.
- In order to comply with international insurance requirements all airline tickets must clearly show the passenger’s title, surname, name and initial (as indicated in their passport). As this applies to both scheduled and charter flights we would be grateful if you could provide us with this information at the time of confirmation. Your internal flights have been organized by us. While we take the maximum care to ensure a safe and comfortable journey for you &Beyond South Asia is not responsible for the fitness of the carriers or the safety standards of the carrier company.
- In order to comply with International Insurance requirements &Beyond South Asia can only reserve seats, be it on a provisional or confirmed basis, on both domestic/scheduled or charter flights.
- Please note that airfares may increase between time of booking, time of payment and the ticket being issued. Any costs incurred due to amendments will not be borne by &Beyond South Asia.
- &Beyond South Asia cannot be held responsible should airlines discontinue flights on certain routings or change scheduled timetables, resulting in missed connections etc. Should an amendment in a routing or itinerary be necessary we will re-quote you accordingly.
- Dietary Requirements: All dietary requirements can be catered for. When making your reservation, please advise us of any specific dietary requirements that you may have and these will be communicated through to the respective establishment.
- Rates are subject to change
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
Plan your journey
This unforgettable journey showcases just a few of our favourite experience combinations in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.
A taste of what to expect…
Day 1-3 : Delhi
- Take a rickshaw ride through the Chandni Chowk, once the grandest of markets in India.
- Explore the Spice Market in Old Delhi which has been in operation since the 17th century.
- Visit the Jama Masjid, the principal mosque of the region, commisioned by Shah Jahan in 1644.
- Stop at Agrasen ki Baoli, an ancient ‘haunted’ stepwell which is a protected monument.
- Discover Rajpath, also known as the Kings Way, flanked on either side by ornamental ponds.
- Drive past Rashtrapati Bhawan (Presidential House) – the official residence of the President.
- Stop at the India Gate for photographs, the 42 metre stone arch.
- Visit Humayun’s Tomb, a complex of buildings that were built to house his body.
- End your day with a stop at the Qutub Minar, a 72.5-meter tower, the world’s tallest brick minaret.
Day 3-6: Ladakh
- Unfurl the ancient culture of Ladakh, exploring her fascinating monuments and monasteries.
- Be part of the region’s unique Polo rituals brought to Ladakh in the 17th century by the Royals.
- Try your hand at archery, set amidst a dramatic and breath-taking landscape.
- Experience Ladakh in all its splendour at the Chamba Camp, Thiksey.
- Visit the spectacular Leh Palace built by King Sengge Namgyal in the 17th century.
- Enjoy the views from the terrace of the Munshi House as you sip on delicious Ladakhi tea.
- Explore Shanti Stupa from a great vantage point, with spectacular views of the stone-strewn landscapes.
- Visit Thiksey Monastery, a beautiful monastery housing a two storey statue of the Maitreya Buddha.
- Tour Drukpa lineage, the Hemis Monastery – the oldest monastic institution of Ladakh.
Day 6-10: Khima
- Journey through the ancient villages of Tangyar and Khimgru before reaching Khima.
- Spend four nights at Kaafila Luxury Mobile Camp, Khima in a luxury mobile tent.
- Enjoy a picturesque picnic lunch at one of the region’s most beautiful spots before exploring the Khima village.
- Embark on a trek to the Digar village and take in the breathtaking beauty of the surrounding valley.
- Discover the Chamba Lhakhang and the large relief is carved on a tall boulder and depicts Maitreya.
- Visit a 9th-century statue, which shows evidence of Kashmir Buddhism travelling to Ladakh.
- Hike to the village of Tangyar – a charming hamlet, set on a mud crag and crowned with a monastery.
- Go on a scenic drive along the Shayok River, stopping to visit the famous Diskit Monastery, known as Diskit Gompa is the oldest and largest Buddhist monastery in the Nubra Valley of Ladakh.
Day 10-11: Leh
- Hit the road and drive along the shayok river to the famous Diskit monastery, the oldest and largest Buddhist monastery in the Nubra Valley of Ladakh, northern India, belonging to the gelugpa sect of Tibetan Buddhism.
Day 11-15: Ananda in the Himalayas
- India’s only destination spa, Ananda is a glorious hotel, clinging to a ridge in the Himalayan foothills.
- Undoubtedly one of the best spas in the world, the resort boasts unbeatable spa facilities and offers wonderful opportunities to reconnect with nature and oneself.
- This idyllic retreat boasts an array of spa experiences, designed from the mystique of the past, to refresh and revitalise your mind, body and soul.
- Spend the next few days, rediscovering yourself through the ancient discipline of yoga, which encompasses all aspects of life in order to balance the mind, body and spirit; and enjoy a handful of carefully selected treatments from the Himalayan Bliss’ package such as the Wild Rose Salt Scrub, Swedish Massage, Himalayan Honey and Rose Facial and Yoga Nidra
Day 15-16: Delhi
Today, you will be collected for your flight to Delhi. Upon your arrival you will be warmly welcomed by an &Beyond representative and chauffeured to your hotel where you will spend the evening at your pleasure before transferring to Agra the next day.
Day 16-17: Agra
- Board a train for Agra and experience some of the truly wonderful things about Indian train travel.
- Marvel at the world’s greatest monument to love, the Taj Mahal, at both sunset and sunrise, the place where Emperor Shah Jahan engraved his immortal love for his Empress in marble.
- Discover handicraft products such as inlay work on marble, carpets, jewellery, zari and embroidery work.
- Visit Agra Fort, the ancient red sandstone palace once occupied by Shah Jahan and his family.
Day 18: Departure
Today, you will have the morning to enjoy at your leisure before being collected for your flight to Delhi and onward flight later this evening.
Tailormake your journey
Add these must-do experiences