- Accommodation at all hotels.
- Full board at Chamba Camp and Kaafila Camp.
- All transfers, sightseeing and overland trips by an Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Travel journal.
- All internal regular flights in economy class subject to change at the time of issuing.
- Entrance fee and services of an English speaking local guide during sightseeing and a naturalist at Kaafila Camp.
- Mineral water during sightseeing and overland trip.
- All current taxes as on date.
Himalayan Bliss Package Inclusions:
- Daily breakfast and dinner served in The Restaurant and morning Wake Up Signature Tea.
- Spa experiences as per the above mentioned inclusions with a pre-spa experience briefing.
- Hydrotherapy Facilities: Steam, Sauna, Plunge Pool, Hydro Foot Bath.
- Daily scheduled activities – Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama, Vedanta and Fitness sessions.
- Scheduled trek to Kunjapuri temple.
What's not included
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Any change in tax structure resulting from the hike in published tariff.
- Insurance, gratuities, laundry, telephone calls and any items of a personal nature.
- Any video / still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit.
- Not valid Oct 2019 to April 2020
- Prices are subject to change as per change in Government / Hotel / Airline policy without prior notice.
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned in our proposal only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Hotel Check-In 1400 hours, Check-out time 1200 NOON.
- In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly. The due increase or decrease will be communicated accordingly.
- Until such time as confirmation of services is received from &Beyond South Asia this is a Quotation only and is subject to availability as no reservations have been made.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning, should there be any increases in Park Fees, Fuel, Sales Tax or VAT, third party services, or any other circumstances beyond our control in the regions featured in this quote/booking.
- All guests must take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation and curtailment.
- In order to comply with international insurance requirements all airline tickets must clearly show the passenger’s title, surname, name and initial (as indicated in their passport). As this applies to both scheduled and charter flights we would be grateful if you could provide us with this information at the time of confirmation. Your internal flights have been organized by us. While we take the maximum care to ensure a safe and comfortable journey for you &Beyond South Asia is not responsible for the fitness of the carriers or the safety standards of the carrier company.
- In order to comply with International Insurance requirements &Beyond South Asia can only reserve seats, be it on a provisional or confirmed basis, on both domestic/scheduled or charter flights.
- Please note that airfares may increase between time of booking, time of payment and the ticket being issued. Any costs incurred due to amendments will not be borne by &Beyond South Asia.
- &Beyond South Asia cannot be held responsible should airlines discontinue flights on certain routings or change scheduled timetables, resulting in missed connections etc. Should an amendment in a routing or itinerary be necessary we will re-quote you accordingly.
- Dietary Requirements: All dietary requirements can be catered for. When making your reservation, please advise us of any specific dietary requirements that you may have and these will be communicated through to the respective establishment.