Your journey at a glance
Be captivated by this five-day journey to magnificent Bhutan. Highlighting the best of this spectacular destination your adventure starts in Thimphu, a place of mesmerising natural beauty, and significant places of worship and cultural significance.
View Buddha Dordenma, one of the tallest Buddhist statues in the world, and observe the Takin, the national animal of Bhutan at the Motithang Takin Preserve. Trek through pristine forests to Tango Goenpa Monastery, founded in the 12th century and appreciate the skillful art of traditional dance performances. Be enchanted with Paro, dotted with sacred sites and historical buildings and Bhutan’s oldest temples and monasteries. Taste delicious locally grown produce at the Farmers weekend market, and discover Tashichho Dzong, where his Majesty the King of Bhutan, government ministries and the Chief Abbot are housed. Hike to the Tiger’s Nest, one of the most venerated of all Buddhist sights around the world, and take in the breathtaking splendour of the landscape before you.
05 Days | From USD 2,802 per person
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
- Accommodation in ONE DOUBLE/ TWIN ROOM in hotels as mentioned in the QUOTE.
- All transfers as mentioned in a private vehicle, and sightseeing.
- Sightseeing tour will be provided as per the itinerary with the English-speaking Bhutanese Guide and in a private Vehicle.
- All entrance and monuments fees.
- Visa fees for Bhutan only.
- All current taxes as on date – subject to change as per hotel/airline/Government policy.
What's not included
- Any airfare
- Tipping to guides and drivers.
- Any Insurance and rescue of any form.
- Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides/riots and events beyond our control.
- Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost.
- Any international air fare/airport taxes not mentioned above
- Hotel surcharges during festival period
- Any change in tax structure resulting from the hike in published tariff.
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, phone calls etc.
- Any video/still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit
- Any other item not explicitly mentioned under price includes.
- Any airfare for domestic flights other than the quoted details.
- Any cost of the meals other than the one indicated in room meal plan.
- Sightseeing and excursions other than those specified.
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Read MoreGlobal Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company. Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue. It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- Hotel Check-In 1400 hours, Check-out time 1200 Noon
- Prices are subject to change as per change in Government / Hotel / Airline policy without prior notice.
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly. The due increase or decrease will be communicated accordingly.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning, should there be any increases in Park Fees, Fuel, Sales Tax or VAT, third party services, or any other circumstances beyond our control in the regions featured in this quote/booking.
- All guests must take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation and curtailment.
- In order to comply with international insurance requirements all airline tickets must clearly show the passenger’s title, surname, name and initial (as indicated in their passport). As this applies to both scheduled and charter flights we would be grateful if you could provide us with this information at the time of confirmation.
- Your internal flights have been organized by us. While we take the maximum care to ensure a safe and comfortable journey for you &Beyond India Private Ltd. is not responsible for the fitness of the carriers or the safety standards of the carrier company.
- In order to comply with International Insurance requirements &Beyond India can only reserve seats, be it on a provisional or confirmed basis, on both domestic/scheduled or charter flights.
- Rates are subject to change
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
This unforgettable journey showcases just a few of our favourite experience combinations in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.
A taste of what to expect…
Day 1-3: Thimpu
- Fly into Paro and marvel at the scenery of the Himalayas, Paro River, and the icy glacier below.
- Visit a famous iron bridge and Tamchog Lhakhang, the temple dedicated to a 13th-century saint.
- Explore Thimphu and visit the National Memorial Chorten, one of the most visible religious structures in Thimphu.
- Marvel at the huge Buddha Dordenma, filled with over one hundred thousand smaller Buddha statues
- Visit the Takin Preserve in Motithang and observe the Takin, the national animal of Bhutan
- Meander through rhododendron forests on a hike to Tango Goenpa Monastery.
- Visit the Institute for Zorig Chusum (Arts and Crafts school) and the Weaving Centre and Textile Museum.
- Make your own paper at the Jungshi paper making factory using ancient traditional methods.
- Visit the Tashichho Dzong known as the “Fortress of the Glorious Religion”, serving as a winter residence and housing the throne room of His Majesty, the King of Bhutan.
- Dress up in Bhutan’s traditional attire and witness beautiful masked dances
Day 3-5: Paro
- Visit Ta Dzong or the national museum, where a spectacular collection of religious Thangka paintings, art, relics and postage stamps are on display.
- Explore a masterpiece of architecture, Paro Rinpung Dzong, with enormous buttressed walls looming over the town.
- Gain insight into the lifestyle of a local farmer and visit a colourful, traditional farmhouse.
- Hike to the iconic Tiger’s Nest and marvel at the beauty of the surroundings including the gorge and waterfall.
- Enter the Tiger’s Nest, one of the most hallowed of all Buddhist sights around the world.
Day 5: Departure
- After breakfast, you will be chauffeured to Paro Airport to board your onward flight, as your journey comes to an end.