TESTING OF ALL GUESTS ON ARRIVAL IN FLORIDA, USA BEFORE DEPARTING FROM SARASOTA TO THE GALÁPAGOS ISLANDS IN ECUADOR
THINK CLOSE FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND LIKE-MINDED TRAVELLERS WHO STILL WANT TO ENJOY EXCLUSIVITY AND SAFETY
AVOID BIG CROWDS AND ENJOY PRIVATE TRAVEL THROUGHOUT WITH VIP ACCESS
THIS JOURNEY INCLUDES A CARBON OFFSET THAT WILL AID A PARTNER SUSTAINABILITY INITIATIVE
A MULTITUDE OF ADVENTURES AWAIT IN THIS MECCA FOR NATURE ENTHUSIASTS, KNOWN FOR ITS ENDEMIC FAUNA AND FLORA
Bombardier Global Express Jet XRS*
- Designed to travel at high speeds and high altitudes
- This powerhouse aircraft offers a spacious cabin layout and LCD mood lighting
- The ultimate lap of luxury, your flight is complimented by a full-service,
forward galley and high-speed international Wi-Fi
- This sophisticated jet provides all the necessary amenities for your trip
- 8-12 guests will be accommodated on this flight (all COVID-19 tested)
- U.S.A. Department of Transportation Public Charter approval number is PC-20-091
*Crystal Luxury Air operated by Corporate Flight Management DBA
- Sophisticated accommodation complimented by magnificent views from private balconies
- Socialise in the spacious guest areas and get dressed up for a fun theme party on board
- Don your chefs hat for traditional Ecuadorian cooking classes
- Relax on the top deck and spend time in the solarium
- Be captivated by a private lecture on the Charles Darwin Research Center
- Experience the Galápagos on land through shore visits and in the water snorkelling
10 days | 09 nights
Your journey at a glance
Immerse yourself in the magnificence of the volcanic archipelago of the Galápagos Islands, on an 8-day cruise itinerary
A mecca for nature enthusiasts, this bucket list UNESCO World Heritage Site is best explored intimately, with close family and friends or like minded travellers, in absolute exclusivity.
Creating the ultimate safe “travel bubble”, with just a maximum of 12 guests who arrive on a private charter from the USA into Guayaquil (only to briefly clear customs), then onto the wondrous landscapes of the Galápagos. Made famous by Charles Darwin who studied the island’s fantastic array of species, the island’s endemic fauna and flora are a fascinating sight.
Your home away from home for the week is on the exquisite Infinity Yacht, featuring spacious cabins, private balconies, sublime cuisine, al fresco dining and a bubbling Jacuzzi. The crew have adopted very strict COVID-19 safety protocols to maximize guest security.
Discover moonlike landscapes, interspersed with rugged vegetation, creating an ethereal atmosphere and a sanctuary to a flourishing population of marine iguanas, sea lions, giant tortoises and an exceptional array of birds such as the blue-footed boobie, frigate and flightless cormorant.
This outdoor haven provides a wealth of exceptional activities such as hiking, snorkelling, diving, swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding and island hopping in sensational surroundings.
Contact &Beyond for a detailed itinerary, alternative dates and exclusive departures (subject to different pricing).
- Return charter flight: Sarasota – Guayaquil – Galapagos islands
- Accommodation on-board the Infinity Yacht - Double Occupancy Cabins
- Airport Assistance upon arrival in the Guayaquil Airport
- VIP Lounge in the Guayaquil Airport for International Departure
- VIP Lounge in Baltra Airport / Departure from Galapagos
- Entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park
- Migratory Cards
- Naturalist Bilingual Guide in Galapagos for each excursion in private basis
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Beverages, including local liquor
- Snorkeling equipment
- Gratuities for the cruise
What's not included
- Premium alcoholic beverages
- Travel or Medical Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Any extra not mentioned
- &Beyond reserves the right to cancel a Tour Package due to a minimum number of guests not being reached on this departure. In such a case, a full refund of the Tour Package cost will be made to you. This will be determined on 06 Jan 2021 (60 days before departure) and will be communicated to you.
- A 30% deposit is required to confirm your seat on the specific Tour Package. The remaining 70% will be due 60 days before your departure. These payments are non-refundable unless the tour is cancelled by &Beyond.
- If an individual traveller decides to cancel for any reason after payments are received, cancellation fees will be incurred and are detailed in our full set of terms and conditions.
- Fully comprehensive medical & travel insurance is mandatory and must include cancel for any reason coverage through the provider of your choice. The policy purchased must cover the guest should they test positive for COVID-19 in the weeks leading up to and including the day prior to departure. A copy of the policy confirmation is to be provided to &Beyond within 21 days of the deposit payment being made.
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
Talk to one of our travel specialists to tailormake your stay to any of our destinations
What to expect on your journey
Day 01-02: Pre-departure
Compulsory COVID-19 testing and two day quarantine at a luxury Sarasota hotel. Enjoy the city at leisure with a variety of safe activities whilst awaiting test results.
Day 3: Arrival in Galapagos
SAN CRISTOBAL ISLAND
Depart Florida on a private charter to Guayaquil, Ecuador. After clearing health, immigration and customs, the flight will continue to San Cristobal Island in the Galápagos. Arrive at San Cristobal Island Airport where you will be welcomed and taken to the private yacht. Settle into your luxurious accommodation and choose to either visit the David Rodriguez Breeding Center where you learn about tortoise hatchlings and how they are taken care of until they are released back into their natural habitat or relax at Puerto Chino, a gorgeous beach with turquoise waters where you can snorkel and sunbathe.
Day 4: Island hopping
SANTA FE & SOUTH PLAZA ISLAND
This morning you will explore Santa Fe Island, a charming little bay with two walking trails leading to a scenic viewpoint upon a craggy cliff and the other to a fascinating prickly pear cactus forest. In the afternoon, visit South Plaza Island, a landscape of steep cliffs and Opuntia cacti, home to playful sea lions and bright yellow and red land iguanas.
Day 5: Nurturing new life
SANTA CRUZ ISLAND
Be captivated at the Charles Darwin Research Station that takes care of baby tortoises until they are old enough to survive on their own. Discover the Los Gemelos, or the Twin Craters, perfectly placed opposite each other and formed from the caving in of underground chambers – a breathtaking sight.
Day 6: Points & bays
Today you will visit Moreno Point where you must keep your camera ready for spectacular sightings of diverse bird species. Choose to take a dinghy ride hugging the dramatic rocky shores or hike through lava rock, tide pools and mangroves. Explore Elizabeth Bay and observe quirky penguins and blue-footed boobies. The marine life is a wonderful sight and an idyllic spot for snorkelling.
Day 7: Cosy coves
Explore Urbina Bay at the base of Alcedo Volcano on the west coast between Tagus Cove and Elizabeth Bay, a great place for snorkelling. Visit Tagus Cove and enjoy the beautiful beach surrounded by mangroves at Punta Tortuga and leisurely climb the trails at Lake Darwin for stunning views.
Day 8: Pristine ecosystems
FERNANDINA | ISABELA ISLAND
Explore Espinoza Point on Fernandina Island, a perfect spot to see marine iguanas, the flightless cormorant nesting site and the Galapagos hawk. This island has never been invaded by a non-native species and the landscape was created by lava fields of the volcano La Cumbre. Discover Vicente Roca Point boasting a plethora of sea life including seahorses, sea turtles and is ideal for diving and snorkelling.
Day 9: Iconic fauna & flora
SANTIAGO & BARTOLOMÉ ISLAND
Keep your binoculars handy for incredible sightings of Galapagos hawks and quick-footed Galapagos lava lizards at Egas Port. Meander on a trail to the coastline with delightful tide pools and grottos, a great snorkelling site. A must see is the famed Pinnacle Rock on Bartolomé Island. Climb a trail leading to the summit of the volcano and enjoy exquisite views. Another place for perfect snorkelling and possible sightings of the Galapagos penguin.
Day 10: Departure
NORTH SEYMOUR ISLAND
Visit North Seymour Island and get your last fill of Galapagos sea lions, blue-footed boobies and frigatebirds. Wave a fond farewell as you are driven to Baltra Airport where you will board your private jet back to Florida.
Fly in style on board a sleek Bombardier Global Express Jet XRS, designed to travel at high speeds and high altitudes.
Cruise the Galápagos Islands on the Infinity, a state-of-the-art yacht which will only be filled to 60% of capacity.
AN ICONIC DESTINATION
Ecuador’s most prominent attraction is the chain of volcanic islands making up this UNESCO World Heritage Site
Stories to inspire
Channel your inner travel addict
You’re just 5 easy (and fun) steps away from creating your ideal Travel Dream Board.
Step 1: Select which part of the planet you wish to explore
Step 2: Clarify what kind of traveller you are
Step 3: Tick off those grand bucket list experiences that will fire your imagination
Step 4: Log in to create and add to your Dream Board
Step 5: Share & start dreaming