TAILORMAKE YOUR STAY
Talk to one of our travel specialists to tailormake your stay to any of our destinations
Per person per night | Min 4 guests
Guests can enjoy the exclusivity of the five-bedroom sole-use Hacienda at &Beyond Vira Vira that is ideal for multi-generational travel. The Hacienda is stunningly decorated with local artwork, textiles and unique furniture, and features one master bedroom with a private outdoor hot tub, and four bedrooms, three with ensuite bathrooms. Previously the owner’s residence, the Hacienda offers a spacious living and dining room, a family room on the second floor, a pretty garden terrace, and a covered balcony with veranda that boasts magnificent views. Guests staying at the Hacienda can enjoy a personal chef and private excursions.
Little ones staying at the Hacienda can enjoy a range of fun-filled adventures with our exciting WILDChild Programme.
- Three delicious meals daily carefully prepared and with ingredients from our organic vegetable garden
- All beverages including a wide selection of Chilean wines (except premium wines and spirits)
- Activities included: Trekking, floating raft on the Liucura River, horseback riding, community visit - cultural Mapuche experience, mountain biking, white water rafting, catch-and-release fishing* (one fishing excursion included), kayaking*, birdwatching, farm-to-table vegetable garden tour, on-site cheese factory tour, skiing & snowboarding*, snowshoeing* and stand-up paddle boarding.
- Road transfers to/from Temuco Airport for stays of 3 or more nights
- Road transfers to/from Puerto Montt if staying 4 nights or longer
What's not included
- Administration fee
- Champagne, cognacs, fine wines, premium brand spirits and cigars
- Telephone calls
- &Beyond Shop purchases
- All items of a personal nature
- Wellness treatments, ascending the Villarrica Volcano, scenic helicopter flight over the Villarrica Volcano, heli-hiking, heli-biking, heli-fishing, hot springs, snowmobiling and huskies dog sledding
Conditions**A minimum 3 nights stay applies from 20 Dec - 05 Jan
- 2022 & 2023 - rates are per person per night (minimum 4 - maximum 10 guests)
- Festive season: Minimum 10 guests between 19 December and 05 January
- Accommodation rates are per person per night sharing
- Children of all ages are welcomed year-round and a private guide included except when booking one of our Signature Offers then you would need to include a private guide (at an additional cost) for children under the age of 12 years.
- Please ask for our detailed child policy for activities, as it varies by activity
- All rates are tax exempt for non-residents with proper documentation and if paid in USD (otherwise a 19% VAT will be added)
- Resident rates available in Chilean Pesos on request
- All pricing is indicative and subject to exchange rate fluctuations
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: Please be advised that the use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Drones) is not allowed in any of the conservation areas we manage, until such time as their impact on wildlife and anti-poaching initiatives can be assessed. This rule will apply throughout South America, as our partners in various countries and regions have adopted a similar stance
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply