What it will cost
&Beyond Serengeti Under Canvas | Safari Tent
- Three meals daily
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees and refreshments on lodge activities
- Game drives
- Camping fees
- Emergency evacuation insurance
- Transfers between airstrip and Serengeti Under Canvas
- A complimentary pair of Swarovski Optik binoculars per room for use during your stay
What's not included
- Telephone calls
- Safari shop purchases
- All items of a personal nature
- Champagne, cognacs, fine wines, premium brand spirits and cigars
- Camping fees
- Park fees
- Tourism Development Levy of USD 1.50
- Administration fee
- All rates are inclusive of VAT and in US Dollars.
- Accommodation rates are per person per night sharing.
- Private vehicles are available at an additional cost and subject to availability
- All Tourism services are levied with USD 1.50
- Serengeti Under Canvas cannot accommodate more than four children in-house at any given time.
- Due to the nature of the camp we are unable to accommodate children under the age of 6 years
- Single Supplement 2021: 11 January - 30 April and 01 November - 20 December: A single supplement of 50% is only charged from the third single room per booking. 01 May - 31 October and 21 December - 10 January 2022, a single supplement of 50% applies to all single rooms. A single supplement will be charged when an adult is sharing with an infant.
- Long-Stay Rates: May be applied for a combination of &Beyond lodges in Africa (subject to seasonal availability of the offer), for the same guests on a single itinerary. These cannot be used in conjunction with any other &Beyond offers, including Signature offers.
- All pricing is indicative and subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Park fees are subject to change
- Honeymoon Offer:
- One partner pays full rate and the other partner pays 50% of accommodation rate for the whole stay.
- Excludes family tents, family suites, family rooms and villas.
- Rate and honeymoon discount based on 1-3 night rate.
- May not be combined with other offers or long stay rates.
- Valid for travel within 6 months of date of marriage.
- Minimum 2 night stay.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: Please be advised that the use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Drones) is not allowed in any of the conservation areas we manage, until such time as their impact on wildlife and anti-poaching initiatives can be assessed. This rule will apply throughout Africa, as our partners in various countries and regions have adopted a similar stance.
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
TAILORMAKE YOUR STAY
Talk to one of our travel specialists to tailormake your stay to any of our destinations
Going Beyond the Expected
Go ‘Beyond the Expected’ with a safari theatre experience. Led by our experienced guides, enjoy a morning bush cappuccino rendezvous and evening sundowner stop on your game drives, as well as a complimentary pair of Swarovski Optik binoculars, for your use during your stay with us.