Per family suite per night
Spacious and comfortable, the beautiful family suite at &Beyond Phinda Mountain Lodge is designed to provide just the right balance of privacy and security for larger families travelling with children. The suite boasts a shared lounge area as well as two elegant adult bedrooms, each with an ensuite bathroom featuring indoor and alfresco showers, as well as two interleading children’s rooms, ensuring that parents can keep a watchful eye on younger children. A private veranda off the shared lounge offers the ideal setting for gathering and swapping tales of the day’s adventures, whilst a nearby pathway leads directly to the sunny deck around the lodge pool. Booking the family suite entitles you to a dedicated private safari vehicle and guide for your group, ensuring a tailor-made family safari experience for everyone. The family suite can accommodate up to four adults and four children.
- Private Vehicle included
- Three meals daily
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees and refreshments on game drives
- Safari activities (twice-daily game drives with a private vehicle and guide)
- Private Vehicle
- One hour nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers (subject to availability)
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Transfers to and from the lodge airstrip
- A complimentary pair of Swarovski Optik binoculars per room for use during your stay
What's not included
- Administration fee
- Telephone calls
- Safari shop purchases
- All items of a personal nature
- Champagne, cognacs, fine wines, premium brand spirits and cigars
- Government bed levy
- Conservancy or park fees
- Landing fees
- Phinda Adventures (additional experiences)
- All rates are inclusive of VAT and in South African Rand.
- Accommodation rates are per family cottage per night sharing and exclude any park, conservancy, entrance, gate, and landing fees.
- Park and Conservancy Fees are subject to change.
- *** Prepay: Fees need to be pre-paid to &Beyond and cannot be paid on arrival
- **** Settle direct: Fees are paid on arrival at the gate and/or at the applicable lodge
- Long-Stay Rates: May be applied for a combination of &Beyond lodges in Africa (subject to seasonal availability of the offer), for the same guests on a single itinerary. Nights spent at lodges without applicable long-stay rates count towards the long-stay rate at lodges where they are applicable. These cannot be used in conjunction with any other &Beyond offers, including Signature offers.
- Single Supplement: 11 Jan - 30 Apr and 1 Nov - 20 Dec: A single supplement of 50% is only charged from the third single room per booking. 1 May - 31 Oct and 21 Dec - 10 Jan: A single supplement of 50% applies to all single rooms. A single supplement will be charged when an adult is sharing with an infant.
- Triple rooms are suitable for a maximum of two adults sharing with one child 16 years or younger.
- Pilots and Local Driver-Guides: Rate only includes accommodation, meals, teas and coffees. Accommodation in a pilot/guide room is on a twin basis; single rooms will be allocated depending on availability.
- Tour Leaders, Private Guides: Normal guest inclusions and exclusions apply. A maximum of 1 Tourleader on a discounted rate per 14 guests.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: Please be advised that the use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Drones) is not allowed in any of the conservation areas we manage, until such time as their impact on wildlife and anti-poaching initiatives can be assessed. This rule will apply throughout Africa, as our partners in various countries and regions have adopted a similar stance.
TAILORMAKE YOUR STAY
Talk to one of our travel specialists to tailormake your stay to any of our destinations
Going Beyond the Expected
Go ‘Beyond the Expected’ with a safari theatre experience. Led by our experienced guides, enjoy a morning bush cappuccino rendezvous and evening sundowner stop on your game drives, as well as a complimentary pair of Swarovski Optik binoculars, for your use during your stay with us.