What it will cost
&Beyond Phinda Mountain Lodge | Family Suite
Spacious and comfortable, the beautiful family suite at &Beyond Phinda Mountain Lodge is designed to provide just the right balance of privacy and security for larger families travelling with children. The suite boasts a shared lounge area as well as two elegant adult bedrooms, each with an ensuite bathroom (each with indoor and alfresco showers) and two interleading children’s rooms, ensuring that parents can keep a watchful eye on younger children. A private veranda off the shared lounge offers the ideal setting for gathering and swapping tales of the day’s adventures, whilst a nearby pathway leads directly to the sunny deck around the lodge pool. Booking the family suite entitles you to a dedicated private safari vehicle for the group, ensuring a tailor-made family safari experience for everyone. The family suite can accommodate up to four adults and four children.
- Private Vehicle included
- Three meals daily
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees and refreshments on game drives
- Safari activities
- One hour nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers (subject to availability)
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Transfers to and from the lodge airstrip
- A complimentary pair of Swarovski Optik binoculars per room for use during your stay
What's not included
- Administration fee
- Telephone calls
- Safari shop purchases
- All items of a personal nature
- Champagne, cognacs, fine wines, premium brand spirits and cigars
- Government bed levy
- Conservancy or park fees
- Landing fees
- Phinda Adventures
- All rates are inclusive of VAT and in South African Rand.
- Accommodation rates are per person per night sharing, except for family suites and villas which are per family suite/villa per night.
- Park and Conservancy Fees are an additional cost, and subject to change.
- All pricing is indicative and subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: Please be advised that the use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Drones) is not allowed in any of the conservation areas we manage, until such time as their impact on wildlife and anti-poaching initiatives can be assessed. This rule will apply throughout Africa, as our partners in various countries and regions have adopted a similar stance.
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
TAILORMAKE YOUR STAY
Talk to one of our travel specialists to tailormake your stay to any of our destinations
Going Beyond the Expected
Go ‘Beyond the Expected’ with a safari theatre experience. Led by our experienced guides, enjoy a morning bush cappuccino rendezvous and evening sundowner stop on your game drives, as well as a complimentary pair of Swarovski Optik binoculars, for your use during your stay with us.