What it will cost
&Beyond Phinda Mountain Lodge | Cottage
In addition to 16 suites, &Beyond Phinda Mountain Lodge also offers six intimate cottages, each with a stylish ensuite bathroom, comfortable sitting area, well-stocked personal bar, as well as a wonderfully spacious veranda, private plunge pool and outdoor shower.
- Three meals daily
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees and refreshments on game drives
- Safari activities
- One hour nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers (subject to availability)
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Transfers to and from the lodge airstrip
- A complimentary pair of Swarovski Optik binoculars per room for your use during your stay
What's not included
- Administration fee
- Telephone calls
- Safari shop purchases
- All items of a personal nature
- Champagne, cognacs, fine wines, premium brand spirits and cigars
- Government bed levy
- Conservancy or park fees
- Landing fees
- Phinda Adventures
- All rates are inclusive of VAT and in South African Rand.
- Accommodation rates are per person per night sharing, except for family suites and villas which are per family suite/villa per night.
- Park and Conservancy Fees are an additional cost, and subject to change.
- Single supplement 2020 & 2021: 11 January - 30 April and 1 November - 20 December: A single supplement of 50% is only charged from the third single room booking per booking. 1 May - 31 October and 21 December - 10 January 2021: A single supplement of 50% applied to all single rooms. A single supplement will be charged when an adult is sharing with an infant.
- Triple rooms are suitable for a maximum of two adults sharing.
- Private 4×4 safari vehicles can be pre-booked at certain lodges for an additional cost, subject to availability.
- All pricing is indicative and subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Honeymoon Offer:
- One partner pays full rate and the other partner pays 50% of accommodation rate for the whole stay.
- Excludes family tents, family suites, family rooms and villas.
- Rate and honeymoon discount based on 1-3 night rate.
- May not be combined with other offers or long stay rates.
- Valid for travel within 6 months of date of marriage.
- Minimum 2 night stay.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: Please be advised that the use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Drones) is not allowed in any of the conservation areas we manage, until such time as their impact on wildlife and anti-poaching initiatives can be assessed. This rule will apply throughout Africa, as our partners in various countries and regions have adopted a similar stance.
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply.
TAILORMAKE YOUR STAY
Talk to one of our travel specialists to tailormake your stay to any of our destinations
Going Beyond the Expected
Go ‘Beyond the Expected’ with a safari theatre experience. Led by our experienced guides, enjoy a morning bush cappuccino rendezvous and evening sundowner stop on your game drives, as well as a complimentary pair of Swarovski Optik binoculars, for your use during your stay with us.