What it will cost
- Accommodation for 8 guests
- Private Vehicle included for 8 guests
- Three meals daily
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees and refreshments on game drives
- Safari activities
- One hour nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers (subject to availability)
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Transfers to and from the lodge airstrip
- A complimentary pair of Swarovski Optik binoculars per room for use during your stay
What's not included
- Accommodation for an extra 4 children is available at additional cost, and an additional vehicle rate applies for 12 guests
- Administration fee
- Telephone calls
- Safari shop purchases
- All items of a personal nature
- Champagne, cognacs, fine wines, premium brand spirits and cigars
- Government bed levy
- Conservancy or park fees
- Landing fees
- Phinda Adventures
- All rates are inclusive of VAT and in South African Rand.
- Accommodation rates are per person per night sharing, except for family suites and villas which are per family suite/villa per night.
- 12 guests max - 8 adults and 4 children (at additional cost). Additional vehicle rate applies for more than 8 guests.
- Park and Conservancy Fees are an additional cost, and subject to change.
- All pricing is indicative and subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: Please be advised that the use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Drones) is not allowed in any of the conservation areas we manage, until such time as their impact on wildlife and anti-poaching initiatives can be assessed. This rule will apply throughout Africa, as our partners in various countries and regions have adopted a similar stance.
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply.
TAILORMAKE YOUR STAY
Talk to one of our travel specialists to tailormake your stay to any of our destinations
What lies beyond the expected?
Going Beyond the Expected
Go ‘Beyond the Expected’ with a safari theatre experience. Led by our experienced guides, enjoy a morning bush cappuccino rendezvous and evening sundowner stop on your game drives, as well as a complimentary pair of Swarovski Optik binoculars, for your use during your stay with us.