- Three meals daily
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees and refreshments on game drives
- Safari activities
- One hour nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers (subject to availability)
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Transfers to and from the lodge airstripFrom June 2019, enjoy a complimentary pair of Swarovski Optik binoculars per room for use during your stay
What's not included
- Administration fee
- Telephone calls
- Safari shop purchases
- All items of a personal nature
- Champagne, cognacs, fine wines, premium brand spirits and cigars
- Government bed levy
- Conservancy or park fees
- Landing fees
- All rates are inclusive of VAT and in South African Rand.
- Accommodation rates are per person per night sharing, except for family suites and villas which are per family suite/villa per night.
- Park and Conservancy Fees are an additional cost, and subject to change.
- All pricing is indicative and subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
- A single supplement of 50% applies from the first single room throughout the year. A single supplement will be charged when an adult is sharing with an infant.
- Triple rooms are suitable for a maximum of two adults sharing.
- Private 4×4 safari vehicles can be pre-booked at certain lodges for an additional cost, subject to availability.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: Please be advised that the use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Drones) is not allowed in any of the conservation areas we manage, until such time as their impact on wildlife and anti-poaching initiatives can be assessed. This rule will apply throughout Africa, as our partners in various countries and regions have adopted a similar stance.
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply.