What it will cost
&Beyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp | Superior View
While all the tents look out onto the open grasslands or the shady forest surrounding the Sabaringo River, the eight superior view tents boast exceptionally beautiful, uninterrupted views of the Masai Mara.
- Three meals daily
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees and refreshments on game drives
- Activities included:
- Twice daily game drives
- WILDChild programme (excluding goodie bag)
- Africa Foundation community programme visit (accompanied by Africa Foundation representative when available)
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Transfers to and from the lodge airstrip
- A complimentary pair of Swarovski Optik binoculars per room for use during your stay
What's not included
- Telephone calls
- Safari shop purchases
- All items of a personal nature
- Champagne, cognacs, fine wines, premium brand spirits and cigars
- Activities at an additional charge:
- Bush walks
- Night drives
- Hot air ballooning available nearby
- Community visit, to a traditional Maasai boma including interaction with the Maasai
- WILDChild goodie bag
- Park fees
- Administration fee
- All rates are inclusive of VAT and in US Dollars.
- *All Superior Tents have views, however the "Superior View Tents" are located on the edge of the Masai Mara with wide unrestricted views.
- Accommodation rates are per person per night sharing.
- Private vehicles can be pre-booked, subject to availability at an additional cost.
- All Tourism services are levied with USD 1.50
- Single Supplement 2020: 11 January - 30 April and 1 November - 20 December: A single supplement of 50% is only charged from the third single room per booking. 1 May - 31 October and 21 December - 10 January 2021, a single supplement of 50% applies to all single rooms. A single supplement will be charged when an adult is sharing with an infant.
- Single Supplement 2021: 11 January - 30 April and 01 November - 20 December: A single supplement of 50% is only charged from the third single room per booking. 01 May - 31 October and 21 December - 10 January 2022, a single supplement of 50% applies to all single rooms. A single supplement will be charged when an adult is sharing with an infant.
- Long-Stay Rates: May be applied for a combination of &Beyond lodges in Africa (subject to seasonal availability of the offer), for the same guests on a single itinerary. These cannot be used in conjunction with any other &Beyond offers, including Signature offers.
- All pricing is indicative and subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Honeymoon Offer:
- One partner pays full rate and the other partner pays 50% of accommodation rate for the whole stay.
- Excludes family suites, family rooms and villas.
- Rate and honeymoon discount based on 1-3 night rate.
- May not be combined with other offers or long stay rates.
- Valid for travel within 6 months of date of marriage.
- Minimum 2 night stay.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: Please be advised that the use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Drones) is not allowed in any of the conservation areas we manage, until such time as their impact on wildlife and anti-poaching initiatives can be assessed. This rule will apply throughout Africa, as our partners in various countries and regions have adopted a similar stance.
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply.
TAILORMAKE YOUR STAY
Talk to one of our travel specialists to tailormake your stay to any of our destinations
Going Beyond the Expected
Go ‘Beyond the Expected’ with a safari theatre experience. Led by our experienced guides, enjoy a morning bush cappuccino rendezvous and evening sundowner stop on your game drives, as well as a complimentary pair of Swarovski Optik binoculars, for your use during your stay with us.