Park Hyatt, Hadahaa
The park Hyatt, Hadahaa is a far-flung tropical hideaway where you indulge yourself in comfort, luxury and pamper yourself sprawling on sun loungers. Cosseted in the spa, or ambling barefoot from your chic villa into the underwater mosaic marine-world at the resort’s spectacular house reef, a truly mesmerizing experience awaits you here.
Our barefoot luxury resort features 50 villas; 36 on land and 14 over the ocean. Each villa is designed with the utmost comfort and privacy in mind, reflecting Hadahaa’s landscape. Whether nestled within the island’s lush tropical greenery or elevated above the water, you are mere steps away from the pristine waters and idyllic beach.
All villas have direct access to the beach or house reef and feature floor-to-ceiling windows with doors that lead out to a private deck, some fitted with a personal plunge pool. Located on a private island within North Huvadhoo, the deepest atoll in Maldives and just 55km North of the Equator, provides a perfect place to disconnect rest and relax.
The shortest flight from Male Domestic terminal to Kooddoo Domestic Airport is approximately 1 hour. A short speedboat journey of approximately 30-40 minutes (weather dependent) will follow as the final stretch of your journey to the resort’s island.
What we love about Park Hyatt, Hadahaa
- 50 villas nestled within native vegetation ensuring tranquillity, or perched over the water with sweeping ocean vistas
- Soft sandy beach with direct access from villas via private pathway to the powdery white beach encircling the island
- House reef abundant with marine life; resident turtles, black tip reef sharks and more
- The secluded atoll offers some of the best diving in Maldives for beginners and advanced divers
- Experience the magic of various dining venues around the island, inspired by the natural surroundings
PLAN YOUR STAY
Talk to one of our expert Travel Specialists and let us tailormake your stay
Channel your inner travel addict
You’re just 5 easy (and fun) steps away from creating your ideal Travel Dream Board.
Step 1: Select which part of the planet you wish to explore
Step 2: Clarify what kind of traveller you are
Step 3: Tick off those grand bucket list experiences that will fire your imagination
Step 4: Log in to create and add to your Dream Board
Step 5: Share & start dreaming