Mchenja Bush Camp is a seasonal camp set on the banks of the Luangwa River. The Camp’s four rooms and a family room feature en suite open-air facilities. Each chalet has been built on a raised platform under thatch and nestles under a grove of ancient ebony trees. The main chitenge is under thatch, and houses the bar and lounge area, although most meals are enjoyed under the canopy of the magnificent trees.
What we love about Mchenja Bush Camp
- Situated on the banks of the Luangwa river – amazing river views from all rooms
- Only 5 rooms so intimate with outstanding levels of personal service. (4 standard tents and 1 family tent)
- Excellent for both walking and game drives – more developed road network
- The most luxurious bush camp and the only one to boast a pool
- Suited to guests who want a taste of the bush camps but still like the luxury aspect
- Tented rooms