The spirit Of Leroo La Tau
Leroo La Tau is situated in the pristine wilderness of the renowned Makgadikgadi National Park. Perched high on a cliff overlooking the dry riverbed of the Botetsi River, this exceptional retreat offers guests the opportunity to experience exhilarating wildlife encounters and breathtaking vistas. Sumptuous chalets are set on raised wooden platforms and boast ensuite bathrooms, comfortable double beds and ceiling fans. Guests can tuck into delicious meals, served in the welcoming atmosphere of the elegant dining room. Sip on refreshing sundowners in the sitting room or bar area, which faces a beautiful dry riverbed and permanent waterhole. A sparkling swimming pool awaits guests after a rewarding day of game viewing. Adventures include twice-daily game drives, which include exhilarating spot-lit night drives.
What we love about Leroo La Tau
- Steal a few quiet moments to relax in the hide and watch as the game passes you by.
- Anticipate the chance sighting of the three white rhinos that frequent the area.
- Ask your hosts about the wonderful local village excursion.
- Sip on the lodge’s sinfully delicious Kalahari Breezer cocktail.
- Unwind after an adventure-filled day with a romantic evening of stargazing.