The spirit of &Beyond Savute Under Canvas
Explore the unique and haunting Savute landscape, with its enigmatic Savute Channel.
At Savute Under Canvas, luxury mobile safari tents with ensuite bathrooms (with flush w.c. and steaming hot bucket shower) are positioned at secluded sites in a remote and wild corner of Chobe National Park. Spend nights under canvas close to nature in the landscape of the African night.
Secluded campsites in the wildlife haven of Savute provide a base for up close and personal adventure and discovery. Carefully positioned as close as possible to the resident game, enjoy the simplicity of camping in one of the top wildlife areas in the world.
Why we love it
- Explore the area on your morning and afternoon game drives
- Dine beneath the stars with friendly butler service
- Photograph the majestic baobab trees that loom over the reserve
- Perfect for nature lovers, seasoned bush lovers, repeat travellers, photographers and birders
- Enjoy the rustic charm of camping combined with the comfort of full service, a flush toilet and a steaming hot bucket shower