The spirit of &Beyond Chobe Under Canvas
Live out the adventure of a lifetime as close to nature as you can get in the relaxing solitude of the African landscape.
Comfortable mobile safari tents with ensuite bathrooms (with flush w.c. and steaming hot bucket shower) at secluded campsites in the game-rich Chobe National Park offer up close and personal encounters with Botswana’s wildlife.
Carefully positioned as close as possible to the resident game, enjoy the simplicity of our mobile tents at private campsites in one of the top wildlife areas in the world, and home to some of the largest elephant herds on the African continent. Evidence of vast herds of wildlife wandering the African bush exists on the well-used animal trails that meander between the tents.
Why we love it
- Enjoy morning and afternoon game drives and private boat cruises on the Chobe River
- Dine beneath the stars on mouth-watering meals freshly prepared over an open fire
- Perfect for adventure enthusiasts, seasoned bush lovers, repeat travellers, photographers and birders
- Experience the rustic charm of camping combined with the comfort of full service, a flush toilet and steaming hot bucket shower
- Enjoy access to the scenic Chobe River