Nothing beats a safari saving
Africa’s wild and remote landscapes offer the perfect haven for families to explore, learn and, most importantly, have fun reconnecting.
With a saving of 50% for children traveling under the age of 16 at a wide variety of family-friendly lodges and camps in Africa, there’s really no time like the present to book a once-in-a-lifetime adventure for the whole family.
HOW THE OFFER WORKS:
- Children under 5 years, sharing with 1 or 2 adults, stay free of charge
- Children 6-16 years of age:
- sharing a room with 1 or 2 adults: pay 50% of adult rate
- in their own room: 1st child pays adult rate, 2nd & 3rd child pay 50% of adult rate
- Normal &BEYOND lodge inclusions
What's not included
- Normal &BEYOND exclusions apply
- Any airport taxes and surcharges
- All international, regional or inter-camp flights
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
- Global Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &BEYOND, with no legal affiliation to our company. Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue. It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- Not applicable to villas/family suites or family cottages
- Triple rooms are subject to availability.
- Cots/cribs are subject to availability.
- Triple room at Phinda Zuka Lodge: Subject to taking exclusive use of the lodge.
- Rates are per person per night
- Childminders are available but must be booked on the day of arrival. A rate of ZAR 70 per child per hour is payable at the lodge.
- Game drive policy applies:
- Children aged 0-2 years: Not permitted on game drives or nature walks
- Children aged 3-5 years: Not permitted on game drives or nature walks (additional children's drives may be requested)
- Children aged 6-11 years: Permitted on a game drive only at the discretion of the lodge manager. Not permitted on nature walks.
- Children aged 12-16 years: Permitted on a game drive and on nature walks at the discretion of the lodge manager
- If paying for a Private Vehicle, children of any age may go on a game drive, with access to sightings being at the discretion of the guide, based on the behavior of both child and animals. Greater distances to animals may be adhered to, or certain sightings may be avoided, in order to ensure the safety of all. &BEYOND Trading Terms Apply
Our WILDchild Programme
&BEYOND’s WILDChild programme, designed especially for children visiting our safari lodges and camps, is filled with fun, interactive activities that offer opportunities to learn and discover new experiences and cultures.
READY TO START PLANNING?
Talk to a Travel Specialist to tailormake your family safari
Channel your inner travel addict
You’re just 5 easy (and fun) steps away from creating your ideal Travel Dream Board.
Step 1: Select which part of the planet you wish to explore
Step 2: Clarify what kind of traveller you are
Step 3: Tick off those grand bucket list experiences that will fire your imagination
Step 4: Log in to create and add to your Dream Board
Step 5: Share & start dreaming