There are only a few rules when you’re on safari:
(1) don’t get out of the safari vehicle,
(2) don’t walk around the camp unattended at night,
(3) relax as much as humanly possible, and
(4) calories don’t count when you’re on holiday, so indulge at every opportunity (and boy, are there plenty of those).
Did you know that there are seven official mealtimes for guests on an &Beyond safari? That’s right! Welcome to the world of luxury safaris, where adventurous safari enthusiasts can indulge in the sheer luxury of irresistible, wholesome food (and LOTS of it!).
Don’t believe us? Here goes…
1. Freshly-baked biscuits and fruit (and much-needed coffee and espresso) are served just before sunrise to help wake everyone up.
2. Towards the middle of the morning game drive, as tummies start to rumble, the ranger will stop at a scenic location where guests can stretch their legs, recharge with some Amarula coffee and snack on wholesome muffins or heavenly crunchies (click here for our no-longer-top-secret crunchie recipe).
3. A plentiful breakfast buffet, complete with a hearty, made-to-order hot breakfast, awaits guests back at the lodge (or in the bush, if you’re lucky).