How lucky are we to be in the business of creating magic for travellers each and every day?! From tailor making the most enviable bucket list journeys on three different continents right down to surprising even the most seasoned adventurers with unexpected delights, we love nothing more than to create lifelong memories for our guests.
Not to mention the fact that we love to celebrate and will take any good reason to throw a party. Be it a romantic honeymoon or a milestone birthday, to the smaller, but certainly no less significant, things that are so often overlooked in everyday life, such as a clear sky bursting with twinkling stars or a breathtaking view from a memorable lookout point. We thrill our guests by day and spoil them by night. It’s what we do best.
And so, as we celebrate #25YearsandBeyond, we take a look back at 15 of our most favourite surprise feasts for &Beyond guests travelling in Africa, South Asia and South America.
1. Old-fashioned lemonade tree at &Beyond Kirkman’s Kamp (South Africa).
2. Gourmet ‘Gin & Bear It’ gin tasting at &Beyond Ngala Private Game Reserve (South Africa).
3. Surprise breakfast-on-wheels at &Beyond Phinda Private Game Reserve (South Africa).
4. Floating sundowners in Botswana’s Okavango Delta (&Beyond Xaranna Okavango Delta Camp).
5. Enchanting fairy circle dinners-for-two at &Beyond Sossusvlei Desert Lodge (Namibia).
7. Sundowners dangling from a tree at &Beyond Grumeti Serengeti Tented Camp (Tanzania).
8. Unashamedly romantic rose petal dinners at &Beyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge (Tanzania).
9. Hearty ranger breakfasts with a view at &Beyond Klein’s Camp (Tanzania).
10. Fairytale sandcastle dinners on &Beyond Mnemba Island (Zanzibar).
11. Evening sundowners with Maasai warrior performance at &Beyond Bateleur Camp (Kenya).
12. Whiskey toast with 1 000-year-old glacier ice cubes on Perito Moreno glacier (Argentina).
13. Surprise table teeming with snacks while kayaking in Bariloche (Argentina).
14. Champagne heli-breakfast amidst the world’s highest peak (Mt Everest, Nepal).
15. Cocktails on the ancient ramparts of the famous Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur (India).