Revel in a privately guided experience with &Beyond’s 11-day India Mobile Camping Small Group Journey, which offers an unrivalled opportunity to explore some of North India’s iconic destinations on an unforgettable, luxury mobile camping, set departure tour. Traverse through spectacular locations, off the beaten track, and immerse yourself in the beauty of untouched areas.
The India Mobile Camping Small Group Journey caters for intimate groups and offers special access to a series of unique experiences that are exclusive to &Beyond guests. It has been specially designed with history fanatics, cultural and photographic enthusiasts in mind.
Why &Beyond’s India Mobile Camping journey?
- Exclusive set departure date: 29 November to 09 December 2018
- Small groups of just 4 to 8 guests which means plenty of flexibility and privacy
- Guided throughout by Hashim Nadir Tyabji, a well-known and experienced English speaking guide
- Enjoy a unique 10-night itinerary across Delhi, Kalinjar, Panna National Park, Orchha and Kuno
- Experience the incredible opportunity of staying in gorgeous Kaafila Camps in Kalinjar and Kuno, in mobile, light-footed, ‘pack-and-go’ luxury camps immersed in breath-taking surroundings
- Meander through the bustle of Delhi’s Old City, explore the spectacular Khajuraho Temples, and discover the historical Kalinjar Fort and the Neelkanth Mahadev Temple
- Strap on your hiking boots for easy hikes around Kalinjar, venture into incredible terrain and engage with friendly locals in colourful villages
- Exotic wildlife on game drives in spectacular Panna National Park and Kuno-Palpur Wildlife Sanctuary
- Wander around enchanting Orchha, steeped in history and famous for its palaces and temples built in the 16th and 17th centuries
- Choose to extend your stay at Agra and Ranthambore National Park on request
Traverse through the beauty of North India experiencing a country steeped in historical beauty, intriguing culture, exceptional wildlife, architectural ornate wonders, vibrant colour, mesmerising rituals and traditions, and revered spirituality throughout Delhi, Kalinjar, Panna National Park, Orchha and Kuno. India is a captivating, enchanting experience that is bound to fascinate, delight and fall in love with. Read more
Special Access to Signature Experiences
This extraordinary set departure tour caters for intimate groups and offers special access to a series of unique experiences that are exclusive to &Beyond guests, and that immerses you in the invigorating and kaleidoscopic colours, sights, sounds smells and tastes of India. Read more
Private Guides – In Our Hands from Beginning to End
From the moment guests touch down in India, to the moment they leave, &Beyond will be at their side throughout their adventure. Our wealth of expertise found in our private and specialist guides, ground logistics teams and over 2000 &Beyonders means that guests will experience a journey unlike any other! Specialist Guide, Hashim Nadir Tyabji’s love for his country’s outdoors and wildlife has led him to become one of India’s finest wildlife guides, and a well-known participant in India’s wildlife, tourism and conservation world. Read more
This extraordinary journey boasts unique, hand-picked accommodation, situated in some India’s most iconic destinations, world-famous for their historical forts, palaces and vibrant culture. Each accommodation option has been selected to offer an authentic Indian experience. Read more