An East Africa Photographic Expedition offers the exclusive opportunity for guests to develop their personal wildlife photographic skills, on a small group set departure journey.
Why &Beyond Photographic Expeditions?
- Tailored photographic expeditions for photographers of all levels
- Expeditions are led by specialist wildlife photographers from CNP Safaris and &Beyond guides who are able to share their wealth of expertise
- With only four seats per departure, guests are ensured that they benefit from one-on-one instruction; from achieving the best position for the ultimate wildlife shot to professional tips on image editing
- Top-of-the-range photographic equipment will be supplied and assistance with basic editing of images. Guests images will be presented on a disc for them to take home. The lenses provided are Nikon 600mm F4.0, 500mm F4.0 and 400mm F2.8 with 1.4 & 2.0x teleconvertors
- Capture extraordinary prides of lion in the Serengeti from &Beyond Grumeti Serengeti Tented Camp, or the incredible lion interactions in the Masai Mara from &Beyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp, home of the BBC documentary; Big Cat Diaries
- Take advantage of a fully customised photographic safari vehicle that offers unobstructed views and swivel chairs
- Enjoy 5, 6 or 8 days of unparalleled wildlife photography opportunities, in incredibly rich photographic environments
- The benefit of staying in one destination for an extended period allows guests to spend more time with resident wildlife to capture their fascinating interactions with other animals and their surrounds
- An all-inclusive rate includes luxurious accommodation at either &Beyond Grumeti Serengeti Tented Camp and Arusha Coffee Lodge in Tanzania, or &Beyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp in Kenya
- Guests have the option to continue on a standard safari to other destinations with &Beyond in East Africa
Choose between a Kenya or Tanzania photographic expedition, in two of the world’s most spectacularly famous wildlife sanctuaries – the Serengeti National Park or Masai Mara National Reserve. &Beyond’s East Africa Photographic Expeditions are led by specialist photographic guides and wildlife guides, and have been solely created for wildlife enthusiasts who are looking for an exclusive and flexible opportunity to hone their photographic skills.
Specially created for photography enthusiasts, these set departure journeys offer the opportunity to join an intimate group of safari lovers, and expert wildlife and photographic guides, in the Serengeti National Park or Masai Mara National Reserve.
The CNP safari vehicle has been designed by photographers for wildlife destination photography. The unique design of the vehicle enhances each opportunity you have in a sighting.
Guests will be guided by a specialised CNP photographic guide and an &Beyond guide.